So, I made a thread like this a while ago which was basically the same problem but I found a solution to it, which was a firmware upgrade on the router, but this time there is no firmware upgrade and I tried many things to try to solve it. Once again, this is only happening on my computer (Btw I am on wifi not ethernet) and not happening on any other computers, tablets, phones or anything else in my household. I already tried changing wireless channels and 2 and 3 seem the best but they still arent very great. I have also tried different security settings, and nothing seems to help. I don't want to pay for inSSIDer or any of those paid programs so I am trying to do this manually. I made a thread like this 2 days ago but now it is happening on windows 10 so I am posting this here. I thought windows 10 would post it but no.