Windows 10 Windows 10 Game Resolution Bug - Titan X

FeatDavid

Hey guys I was wondering if I was the only one to encounter this issue where if you was to change a games resolution it would bug windows out. So when you exited the game you would not see the task bar any more, in addition to this the game might also just go and produce a black screen and in both scenarios a reset would be required to see everything properly again.

I have reinstalled Windows 7 with no problems as expected and I might wait till a service pack is released for Windows 10 as I did another fresh install and still nothing was able to help along with updating drivers.

Hi David,
Microsoft have since released a couple of patches (Day 1 patch was 1GB!) which have adressed a number of issues di you try installing them when you had it installed?

I did try them however I was still experiencing the same problem so now I am just using Windows 7 again I don't think I will touch 10 again for awhile.

Did you, by any chance, get any Blue Screen dump files?

If you had all the Windows 10 updates and had gotten the Nvidia update, there doesn't seem to be much more you can do. After having suffered through 10 months of problems during the Insiders Program, I have put my Gaming system back on Windows 7.

Back
Top Bottom