Windows 10 Windows 10 help

Basically it will stop working so you'll need to install the next version.. Apparently it's free if your a windows insider.

Well they can always change their minds on the free give away so I wouldn't rely on it too much.

So when the windows 10 techincal expires there should be a free update for windows 10
As it stands now it looks like that might very well be the case, but......
As Kemical has already indicated, that can change without notice or prior warning. A lot of the information that is out there seems to be based on rumors and other's interpretation of statements from various and sundry people across the broad spectrum of what might be considered "Microsoft".
Personally I'm not counting on it 100% but if it happens..... it happens.
And likely "before" rather than "when" it expires, one would hope.

Its too early yet but (as is) I would not take windows 10 over windows 8 and Microsoft has a LONG road ahead of them convincing doubting consumers that windows “as a service” will be better… whatever that term eventually entails. The windows 10 beta is free to use as long as Microsoft is happy to allow people to use it and then it will be taken away in exchange for whatever Microsoft feels (at that time) is best for Microsoft.

Back