Windows 10 windows 10 will not start after full reset

crossways

I have inherited a Lenovo H330 pc complete with HDMI monitor. It was apparently bought c. 2013 and at that point came with windows 7 home premium pre-installed: the processor shows as an i5 2320 3.0ghz and it now has 8gb ram fitted (4 originally) and a 500gb hd.

At some point it was upgraded to Windows 10 and when I received it everything was working as it should; in order to erase all the previous user's details, etc. I decided to reset it and chose the fresh install of Windows 10 option within settings. This was successful, however now on re-start I get as far as the screen that asks where I am but I am unable to proceed any further because the wired USB mouse and keyboard to not respond. I presume that the drivers are not installed.

The pc came with a Lenovo Win7 drivers pack V2 on cd – will this help? The previous owner as noted on the packet it is a rescue disk. There is also documentation for Lenovo onekey recovery? Will this help?

Thanks very much for any suggestions or solutions.

You can try a PS/2 mouse/keyboard if you have one, or the usb configuration is messed up (seen this happen) usually a system restore will resolve that. The other option would be to do a clean install and not a reset.

I am facing this same problem. Whenever am restarting my PC it starts updating and it takes nearly about 2-3 hours for the complete update, not once or twice am facing this each and everytime am trying to restart my PC. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, 3ds emulator Cartoon HD droid4x app

Last edited:
Last edited:
Olá!
Já corri muito a net sem Sucesso. Agora recorro AOS senhores para ver a possibilidade de Solução.
Abaixo o meu Problema APOS execução roteiro dum, Não Saiu fazer meu Computador MESMO APOS formatar o nota fazer zero:
bcdedit / set {} bootmgr caminho \ EFI \ ubuntu \ grubx64.efi
Como Posso me livrar Disso? Linux nunca mais !!! :( Como Posso anular este roteiro e ser feliz?
Não Setup fazer Bios ficaram sem UEFI Três Ubuntu e hum do Windows. Para dar inicialização Direito Tenho Que USAR um F12 Tecla, Porque perdi o Modo automático.
Obrigado por qualquer Ajuda.

Back
Top Bottom