Windows 7 Windows 7 desktop screenshot

bmobile

I posted this on another thread but found this thread to be more specific to screenshots of the desktop so here it is again.

Only the wallpaper was changed and I resized the icons and moved them.

3175062010_baa9f070e0_b.jpg

Nice... I really can't wait until the BETA is online for everybody... I just can't wait... :razz:

Hi everyone, here's my desktop. I'm having very good luck with W7 so far. My M-Audio 1010LT sound card works fine, and my Adobe Audition 3 program also works well. So far W7 has been very quick and stable for me, I like it !!

Link Removed due to 404 Error

And mine... Everything seems to be working fine on my Thinkpad t43. Getting the wireless abg card to work was quite a pain in the butt, though (and so is trying to upload a Photobucket-link with Google Chrome, apparently) . Cheers!

And mine... Everything seems to be working fine on my Thinkpad t43. Getting the wireless abg card to work was quite a pain in the butt, though (and so is trying to upload a Photobucket-link with Google Chrome, apparently) . Cheers!

Chrome + Photobucket = headache

New Win7 DT

Here it is Guyz my New Win7 DT....

Not bad Place for Walliez but they has NONE in my screen size 1680x1050 for FREE Dammit...lol

I love windows 7 and my desktop ( insert 3 finger kiss here ) Whoahoo!

Last edited:
here you go ...
I really advise you to try the taskbar on the side with windows 7. it takes about an hour or two to get used to it, but if you make it through that short time it's really nice!

Back