Windows 7 Windows frozen after boot

STiZzle2010

First off I want to let you know that I do not know much about computers.

Today I turned my laptop on and it booted just fine. I went to move the mouse to select the start menu and the mouse will not move. I tied hitting the Windows key on my keyboard and it didn't do anything. I've tied control alt delete and nothing. I forced the computer to shut down by pressing and holding the power button. I tried rebooting and the same thing happened. I forced shut down again and booted in safe mode with networking and it ended up freezing there too. I'm not sure what to do and I hope someone can help. Any ideas?

Hi,
try going back to the menu where you choose safe mode and the top choice should be 'last good known configuration'. Try clicking that and see it helps.

Hi,
try going back to the menu where you choose safe mode and the top choice should be 'last good known configuration'. Try clicking that and see it helps.

May I also suggest getting into the bios F2 or Del and checking system health or PC health to see the temp of the CPU. If overly warm try cleaning the intake vents on the laptop.

Back