Windows 7 Windows slow and memory stuck

Hi. Yesterday i accidently dropped my asus laptop and in the roof part of my laptop ...
I dont know how to write this in english i just leave you a photo.

It was fine at the moment and it was working corrwctly but after a re start i logined to my account and a black page showed up. I pressed shift key 5 times and the pressed the blue link in sticky keys messages that showed up.
I fixed the black page but now windows is super slow .
I leave you guys photos.

Note: no startup application opened when i logined to my account.
Note: animations and other thing is fine problem is for when i try to open things...
Note: i installed connectify application from a safe site and it asked me to restart my laptop all of this happend after that

Note: i installed connectify application from a safe site and it asked me to restart my laptop all of this happend after that
Apart from the test with Safe Mode, it would be helpful if you tell us which and why you installed the connectivity application.

Apart from the test with Safe Mode, it would be helpful if you tell us which and why you installed the connectivity application.
"Connectify" its a application for windows hotspot and i installed it so i can play in xbox with open nat type

In safe mode results are the same

"Connectify" its a application for windows hotspot and i installed it so i can play in xbox with open nat type

In safe mode results are the same

Did Windows behave like that even before installing Connectify?
For the sake of troubleshooting, are you willing to uninstall Connectify and see if there is any improvement?

OKAY - so you want Windows 10 to run faster?
Follow these steps; your machine will be zippier and less prone to performance and system issues.
>Change your power settings
If you’re using Windows 10’s Power saver plan, you’re slowing down your PC. That plan reduces your PC’s performance in order to save energy. (Even desktop PCs typically have a Power saver plan.) Changing your power plan from Power saver to High performance or Balanced will give you an instant performance boost.
>Disable programs that run on startup
One reason your Windows 10 PC may feel sluggish is you've got too many programs running in the background -- programs that you may never use, or only rarely use. Stop them from running, and your PC will run more smoothly.
>Shut Off Windows Tips and Tricks
As you use your Windows 10 PC, Windows keeps an eye on what you’re doing and offers tips about things you might want to do with the operating system. I my experience, I’ve rarely if ever found these “tips” helpful. I also don’t like the privacy implications of Windows constantly taking a virtual look over my shoulder.
>Stop OneDrive from Synching
Microsoft’s cloud-based OneDrive file storage, built into Windows 10, keeps files synched and up to date on all of your PCs. It’s also a useful backup tool so that if your PC or its hard disk dies, you still have all your files intact, waiting for you to restore them.
>Turn off search indexing
Windows 10 indexes your hard disk in the background, allowing you – in theory – to search your PC more quickly than if no indexing were being done. But slower PCs that use indexing can see a performance hit, and you can give them a speed boost by turning off indexing. Even if you have an SSD disk, turning off indexing can improve your speed as well, because the constant writing to disk that indexing does can eventually slow down SSDs.
>Clean out your hard disk
If you’ve got a bloated hard disk filled with files you don’t need, you could be slowing down your PC. Cleaning it out can give you a speed boost. Windows 10 has a surprisingly useful built-in tool for doing this called Storage Sense. Go to Settings > System > Storage and at the top of the screen – in the Storage Sense section – move the toggle from Off to On. When you do this, Windows constantly monitors your PC, and deletes old junk files you no longer need; temporary files; files in the Downloads folder that haven’t been changed in a month; and old Recycle Bin files.
> Clean out your Registry
Under the Windows hood, the Registry tracks and controls just about everything about the way Windows works and looks. That includes information about where your programs are stored, which DLLs they use and share, what file types should be opened by which program or just about everything else.

> Clean out your Registry
Under the Windows hood, the Registry tracks and controls just about everything about the way Windows works and looks. That includes information about where your programs are stored, which DLLs they use and share, what file types should be opened by which program or just about everything else.
The risks are very high, you easily ends with an unusable Windows, the gain is low, I would certainly NOT advice this!

Last edited:
WIndows 10 doesn't need registry cleaners. Wouldn't recommend them as they lead to more issues.

I think some of your internal parts like - HDD/SDD or something are highly damaged and because of this, your system isn't working properly. Try going to the nearest shop and check whether all the parts are well or not. I'm pretty sure your that some of your laptop parts are highly damaged and you will have to replace them.

Back