Windows 11 A very trivial "problem"...

daden

Howdy. I'm running Windows 11 Home, 22000.160 (beta), and I've noticed that the tooltips for the systray icons show up to the left of those icons in the "blank area" of the taskbar. But it only happens after I hover over the icons and make those tooltips show, then move the cursor to the left. It's such a minor thing, but I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed it. And I would think that MS would want to fix it because it's a cosmetic issue, but I've left feedback about it a couple of weeks ago and I've seen nothing done. Like I say, it's a very minor thing, but the tooltips actually get in my way occasionally covering up things. Just being curious...

—daden

Last edited:
You might also find it useful, in settings - privacy and security, to allow edge to save your passwords
Thanks, but I use Bitwarden for keeping my passwords, mainly because I don't always use Edge, sometimes Firefox. Is there a connection between your reply and my original question? If so, I'm missing it. 🤔

Where did you leave feedback? Hopefully on Microsoft's site. You also need to consider they probably get thousands if not more requests and feed back. They will have to sift through all those requests and prioritize. It's not unusual for a request to take months to years to get resolved or even considered. Bugs tend to get higher priority. Cosmetic issues likely will be lower priority.

Where did you leave feedback? Hopefully on Microsoft's site. You also need to consider they probably get thousands if not more requests and feed back. They will have to sift through all those requests and prioritize. It's not unusual for a request to take months to years to get resolved or even considered. Bugs tend to get higher priority. Cosmetic issues likely will be lower priority.
That makes total sense. I guess I really didn't think about that. The tooltips do get in my way occasionally, but like you say, it's just cosmetics. No real problem, I guess. Thanks for that. 👍 (Oh, to answer your question, I gave feedback through MS Feedback (Winkey+F).

Thanks, but I use Bitwarden for keeping my passwords, mainly because I don't always use Edge, sometimes Firefox. Is there a connection between your reply and my original question? If so, I'm missing it. 🤔
Absolutely no connection. I posted in the wtong thread!:confused::tongue::mad:

Back