Windows 10 .b8b0 file format

Dpak

Hi Guys,

Something is corrupting files on my computer by putting some random names to files and changing it to (.b8b0) file format, There are several files like this on my system. Most of the affected files have the following extensions: .b8b0
.doc, .mp3, .jpeg, etc.
I am not sure what is that and tried to resolve the issue all the way i could find but nothing worked.
I suspect it is a virus and scanned with antivirus but it could find it !!

Please help !! my important projects got changed to the anonyms file format :(
Look at the screenshot i have attached !!
1) The 1st one is my MP3 files that affected
2) The 2nd is all JPEG files that affected

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 196
dpak … fwiw, you spelled "loyality" incorrectly … try again. RisE (D) AbovE (E) HatE (F) HustlE (G) LoyalitY (H) RespecT (I)

if you are being honest and forthwith, dpak that your anti-virus could not find anything … i'd suggest you start combing the internet for bug-cleaners. logic dictates this would start with websites such as mcafee 'n kaspersky 'n avast 'n avgwell, maybe not avg (their forum literally sux). then broaden your approach.

you are looking for the grungy 'n nasty bugs … exploits 'n ransomware 'n worms 'n trojans. you are also looking for a synthetic called "unitrix-exploit" … again, avast security knows this rodent intimately. once you understand the principle behind the sham … look inside your mind and imagine how the vice could be revised. this is what hackers do every day.

anti-virus and extended family is only as effective as the person behind the controls. i have no idea what your environment is, dpak … nor do i want. download some sentries and get the ball rolling … now! before you inadvertently infect others.

p.s. and you really should configure explorer to show file-name extensions.

Last edited:
Back