Windows 7 BSOD :( Included .dmp

dakisback

So I just reinstalled windows and it was up and running for 45 minutes and I get a BSOD while playing A java based game and having a skype video on at the same time... I have included the dump and was hoping someone would be able to help me :)View attachment 062511-17737-01.rar

I am not the expert here, but even though it may not be causing the problem, you seem to have an ASACPI.sys file from 2005. You might check to see if there is an update.

I have a new Asus motherboard and that file shows 2011 dates. I think it is included with the one of the ASUS utilities, like AISuite, but maybe not.

I am not the expert here, but even though it may not be causing the problem, you seem to have an ASACPI.sys file from 2005. You might check to see if there is an update.

I have a new Asus motherboard and that file shows 2011 dates. I think it is included with the one of the ASUS utilities, like AISuite, but maybe not.

Hmmm thank you that could be related somehow... I have not installed any of the drivers for my p6x58d premium motherboard... but I have never had this problem before. anyone else want to take a guess?

I got another BSOD same thing I believe but this time I was skype screen sharing. Could this be a problem related to skype? I hope that's the case it's very annoying having to reformat due to BSOD's like this.

I am thanking anyone in advance for helping me :) you guys are great!

Attachments

• 062611-16161-01.rar
    21.8 KB · Views: 158
Back
Top Bottom