Windows 8 Connected to wifi but no internet connection

So i came home after 1 month of vacation and i started up my desktop to play some csgo. I've had done some updates and even some browsing through the internet. Then after my last match on csgo i noticed that my skype isnt connecting, My steam cant load info or update my remaining games, and chrome isnt working. Im pretty new on doing these stuff so please try to be clear as possible when helping me fix this issue.

Things i have done
Reset my router and modem
And i went to device manager if any of the network adapters ar off

Hold down the windows key and at the same time press "r". Enter "cmd" in the box against Open" (without the quotes). This will bring up a black command window. In that window enter:

ipconfig /all

Copy and paste the output displayed onto here to help us see what is happening in your Internet configuration.

Hold down the windows key and at the same time press "r". Enter "cmd" in the box against Open" (without the quotes). This will bring up a black command window. In that window enter:

ipconfig /all

Copy and paste the output displayed onto here to help us see what is happening in your Internet configuration.

ipconfig /all

ipconfig /all

Sorry i didnt update it. But it was my firewall that messed it up so yeah

Back