Windows 7 DNS Server Not responding issue

Jeff Krause

When I turn on the computer and accessess either Google Chrome or IE the web page starts to load, then stops....I have checked it out and get DNS SERVER NOT RESPONDING...
I have flushed and reset but everytime I turn on the computer I have to go through the same tasks

Any suggestions

What did you "flushed & reset" ? the computer? Try resetting the modem and router too. Just pull the plugs. Remember to plug back in the modem first and then wait till it boots up completely and then plug the router back in afterwards. When done, restart your PC.

I FLushed DNS

Other devices are not having any issues connecting just one computer...I will try that when I get home...

That's probably an IP conflict (2 or more PCs with the same IP) . A simple reset of the router should fix that.

Did not work.....web page indicates Resolving Host and freezes and I get the message DNS SERVER not responding....now if I turn off the wireless then turn it back on I usually have no problems....but on start up is when I get the error..any ideas ...

Click Start menu >>> on search bar type "NCPA.CPL" (without quotations). Please post a photo of the window that pops-up. Something that look like this:

network1.jpg

We've had a DNS problem for a few years, and despite the reluctance of Operator, through my hard head, I finally found out it to be a cable problem = Operator problem. They don't willingly admit problems, they always try to blame the customer.

Get someone to check if there is a signal coming in.

Back
Top Bottom