Windows 7 Dynex WiFi adapter not working.

Cam493

Hey. I installed Build 7057, and my Dynex Enhanced Wireless-G USB Adapter (DX-EBUSB) won't work. The problem started with the device just ceasing to work after 5-10 minutes of use. I uninstalled and "reinstalled" the drivers, and there's still no luck. The device can detect my Router, but it won't connect to it. I get the "limited access" popup. Something else to note is that during the driver installation, it gives a "Please plug in the device to a USB port" message, although it won't recognize the plugged-in device. Weird, eh?

This is weird, since I was able to DL the 64-bit driver for Vista/W7 Build 7000, and it would work.

Last edited:
Solution
If you use 7057x64 it might be that your driver is not digitally signed. You can deactivate this check (Select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement) by pressing F8 while booting. After that u should be able to install the driver properly.
But you have to deactivate this 'feature' it every time you reboot so this is not a longterm solution.
If you use 7057x64 it might be that your driver is not digitally signed. You can deactivate this check (Select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement) by pressing F8 while booting. After that u should be able to install the driver properly.
But you have to deactivate this 'feature' it every time you reboot so this is not a longterm solution.

Solution
Back