Windows 10 Games crash my computer

GeorgeO

Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago (custom desktop windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics). At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have spent hundred of hours with microsoft techs. They installed a custom windows. This worked for a while, but then the problem came back even worse. I installed a SSD as a boot drive, to make a new version of windows, but that didn't work. It breaks my computer, and I have to roll back or reinstall the video driver to get it right again. Is there a way to fix this? Which part is it? Can I replace it? Will a video card fix it? Any help you could give me on this would be MASSIVELY appreciated. I bought it less than two years ago, and now it's garbage. :(... THANKS!

If by crash you mean it blue screens these are 90% of the time due to buggy drivers and the solution is to update drivers. If you have dump files you can upload them and follow the the pinned post here Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
If the system is just powering off I would suspect a heating issue. There are plenty of free tools that will give you temp sensor reading to help detect a heating issue, which if you don't know what you're doing I'd suggest taking it to a shop to have new thermal paste applied and/or system cleaned out

Hello. I bought a new custom computer almost two years ago (custom desktop windows 10 professional, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics). At first it worked perfectly, except one or two games would crash it. This problem has gotten progressively worse, and now any game will crash it. I have spent hundred of hours with microsoft techs. They installed a custom windows. This worked for a while, but then the problem came back even worse. I installed a SSD as a boot drive, to make a new version of windows, but that didn't work. It breaks my computer, and I have to roll back or reinstall the video driver to get it right again. Is there a way to fix this? Which part is it? Can I replace it? Will a video card fix it? Any help you could give me on this would be MASSIVELY appreciated. I bought it less than two years ago, and now it's garbage. :(... THANKS!

After I played computer games and it prevented my computer from working properly, I started playing online pokies, which are more loyal to RAM. At pokiesman.com/online-pokies-australia I always read useful information about online pokies in Australia.
I had similar situations, so I stopped playing games.

Hi. First, you need to take temperature measurements of everything you can. There are a lot of programs that monitor the temperature and condition of various components of your computer. In particular, some programs can do stress tests on your computer. If you find excessive temperatures, take action. It is quite an individual thing, depending on your components. I am sure you have a problem with your video card. Usually, they are accompanied by blue screens and freezes that you cannot minimize. Only a reboot will help. I had a similar situation. It was the video card. It turned out that its resource was significantly depleted. It can be due to various reasons. It can be either year of experience or a virus-miner infection. So buy games from official platforms. For example, on , they sell FIFA 22 Key for a reasonable price. You should not download programs from suspicious sources.

Hi. First, you need to take temperature measurements of everything you can. There are a lot of programs that monitor the temperature and condition of various components of your computer. In particular, some programs can do stress tests on your computer. If you find excessive temperatures, take action. It is quite an individual thing, depending on your components. I am sure you have a problem with your video card. Usually, they are accompanied by blue screens and freezes that you cannot minimize. Only a reboot will help. I had a similar situation. It was the video card. It turned out that its resource was significantly depleted. It can be due to various reasons. It can be either year of experience or a virus-miner infection. So buy games from official platforms. For example, on , they sell FIFA 22 Key for a reasonable price. You should not download programs from suspicious sources
That's a really helpful advice

Back