Windows 7 Getting Rid of Passwords

Hey, Guess what? It took me about 4 time of turning off the computer and getting the F2 to do its job. After I got into the BIOS, I was able to get rid of the Start Up Password and the HDD Password in a matter of 30 seconds. Thank you, Thank you that has been bugging me for over a month.

I want to thanks Neemobeer and holdum 333 for taking the time to filter through my lack of computer skills to get me back on the road.
Big Thanks and wish I could buy you guys a beer. Question, I hit Neemobeer with a Like and Best Answer and holdum 333 with a like.
When I hit the like, it turned into a "Unlike", what is with that?

Capture76JPG.gif
Thanks @wilhelm1
That's cool! If you hit unlike, it will take away your like! You done good ! Thanks old man!
I love this forum
What you see is what you get. A old southern country boy that loves people and they usually love me back.

Attachments

• superman_drinking_.gif
    superman_drinking_.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Ain't the computer world amazing. I had a out house as a kid and used the sears catalog.
Sorry I'll get back on topic now! LOL! I see a bunch of members reading this thread and I couldn't help myself.
:rofl:

A Sears catalog? you really must be old holdum!! I used to buy stuff in College in a Montgomery Wards store where you had to look up stuff in a catalog and order it--clothes and the like took months to get. Closest Sears store was 75 mi. away!

At least where I grew up--in the 'burbs- we had indoor plumbing! ;)

<<<BBJ>>>:brew: :usa:

Hey BBJ! May be we should start a thread in the Water Cooler section about the good old days.
The younger generation wouldn't believe us! :rofl:
We better get back on topic now. I think wilhelm1 has his issue solved.:up:

Hey BBJ! May be we should start a thread in the Water Cooler section about the good old days.

I got my problem solved. Now I have another one. Adobe Flash Player is playing games with me, I like to look at the stock on Dow Jones Ind. using Google and it wants me to use Player to get a pretty picture well, that is okay but as a condition, they want me to Install Chrome and make it the default browser but I don't want the Damn Chrome right now so they are not letting me install and use AFP how I want. Damn I hate computers.

Update, it seems to have problems so I will uninstall it and live with Dow Jones as is. Later update,
through trial and error, somehow I worked it out so it is okay.

Last edited:

>>>Sounds good Holdum. I'll take a look at that sub-forum and see if I can start one; maybe "Old Geek-Geezers" or something... :)
<<<BBJ>>>

Back