Windows 10 Gmail not Working Anymore in my Edge Browser.

Hermitkrab

Honorable Member
This just started happening a few days ago. I've always been able to reach my Gmail accounts using my Edge browser. Now, when I try to log in my email address disappears from the box when I try to enter the password and then, obviously, nothing happens. Curiously, I'm able to sign in if I switch to Chrome. I have nothing against Chrome, but I'm wondering why I can't use Edge any more like I use to. It's a minor inconvenience that I need to switch browsers to reach Gmail. Any ideas why this is suddenly happening?

As an FYI Edge is moving to a Chromium based browser probably within 6-12 months so basically it will be "Chrome like"

Hi

Have you considered using an Email client instead of doing you mail through your browser?
I've used Mozilla Thunderbird for decades and it works great, keeps track of your addresses, etc.

I find it more convenient than going to Chrome to get my mail since it handles my different accounts all in one location.

Mike

This just started happening a few days ago. I've always been able to reach my Gmail accounts using my Edge browser. Now, when I try to log in my email address disappears from the box when I try to enter the password and then, obviously, nothing happens. Curiously, I'm able to sign in if I switch to Chrome. I have nothing against Chrome, but I'm wondering why I can't use Edge any more like I use to. It's a minor inconvenience that I need to switch browsers to reach Gmail. Any ideas why this is suddenly happening?

Yeah. Using Chromium edge is gonna be a new experience for all the netfreaks. It seems to have more better features compared to Chrome
1. Better Support for commercial Streaming Media services
2. Internet Explorer Mode
3. Support for Microsoft Voices Extension
4. Mute Tab instead of Mute Site
5. Windows Defender SmartScreen integration
6. Microsoft Account and
Azure Active Directory support
7. Removed Google services

Back