Greetings!

vtel57

Hello Win 7 folks!

My name is Eric. Your board was recommended to me by my friend Link Removed due to 404 Error. I registered as soon as I got here. Good looking board!

Anyway, my primary operating system is not MS Windows, it's Linux... Slackware Linux, to be exact. However, I like to stay up-to-date with MS Windows because I'm constantly servicing systems for friends or family members that use that operating system.

Yes. I'm guilty of the occasional MS tease, but I'm not a Microsoft or Windows basher. I enjoyed many years of fun and learning with that OS. I still have XP Pro installed on my desktop (for game playing), and I just recently install 7 on my laptop. It's impressive!

So, that's about it. I'll be popping in here from time to time for a visit. Thanks for having me.

Regards,

~Eric

Welcome aboard Eric. Thanks for introducing yourself to the community. Your membership and participation here is appreciated. Hope to continue to see you around.
Best Wishes
Randy

Thanks, Randy, for the welcome. And, of course, thanks Frank for the link and recommendation here. :)

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums, Eric :)

Hope your stay is pleasurable. :)
Great to see other members referring others to this site.

Back