VsUK

Hi, recently i have been experiencing something knew i have not experienced before. at random points the screen looks funny like parts of web pages appear a little out of sync. For example right now part of my screen has gone a little funny like taking a screen shot, selecting a section & slightly moving it to one side a little without the blank parts it leaves behind.

Also when i right click on the desktop, parts of the menu looks disfigured & colourized in black or grey. Also my desktop tool bar starts to jitter to one side & back.

Also on my desktop, when you left click & drag you get the selection box for selecting multiple files? well, when i do that & move the box, it leaves shadows like a trail of where the box used to be & only goes when i right click & click refresh. I have only experienced this on older systems when the cpu is at 100%.

Not sure whats causing it but its also having an impact on visual quality in games & watching movies.

I have taken 2 screen shots of examples for you to see what i mean.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    281.4 KB · Views: 265
Solution
It seems like you're experiencing some display and graphical issues on your system. These symptoms could be indicative of a few different problems. Let's troubleshoot this step by step:
1. Graphics Driver: Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can often lead to graphical glitches. It's a good idea to update your graphics driver to the latest version compatible with your system.
2. Overheating: Excessive heat can cause hardware malfunctions and lead to graphical issues. Make sure your system is adequately cooled and that there is no dust blocking airflow in your system.
3. System Resources: As you mentioned, these symptoms are similar to what can happen when the CPU is under heavy load. Check your system's resource...
It seems like you're experiencing some display and graphical issues on your system. These symptoms could be indicative of a few different problems. Let's troubleshoot this step by step:
1. Graphics Driver: Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can often lead to graphical glitches. It's a good idea to update your graphics driver to the latest version compatible with your system.
2. Overheating: Excessive heat can cause hardware malfunctions and lead to graphical issues. Make sure your system is adequately cooled and that there is no dust blocking airflow in your system.
3. System Resources: As you mentioned, these symptoms are similar to what can happen when the CPU is under heavy load. Check your system's resource usage to see if any processes are using an unusually high amount of CPU or memory.
4. Hardware Issues: In some cases, these symptoms can also indicate hardware problems with the GPU, RAM, or even the monitor itself.
5. Malware: Although less common, malware infections can also cause strange visual issues on your system.
To better understand and address the specific problem, it would be helpful to see the screenshots you mentioned. Please upload them, and I'll take a look to provide more tailored assistance.

Solution
Back