Windows 7 Mouse and keyboard stop working after windows startup

NirHahs

This is not the first time I've faced this problem. This problem occurs after it passes the BIOS and when the windows logo comes out, both devices will stop working. I can normally enter BIOS and safe mode (but both devices still dont work in safe mode after enter the desktop). Heretofore, I randomly solved the problem by changing the USB slot while windows starting up and its started to installing kew device for both devices. But now, it doesnt work anymore and force me to make a forum. I dont have any extra mouse or keyboard even windows cd.

(Causes of this issue is after I installed "Samsung USB driver")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
if you open the control panel, look under Hardware and Sound then Device manager. Look down the list of components for the USB you updated and roll back the driver.

Hi,
if you open the control panel, look under Hardware and Sound then Device manager. Look down the list of components for the USB you updated and roll back the driver.

HOW am I able to access control panel if my devices are not working before entering the desktop. Cant u read properly?

Despite your foul manners I suggest you buy a PS/2 connecter and see if you can access your machine that way.

Despite your foul manners I suggest you buy a PS/2 connecter and see if you can access your machine that way.

Sorry, i was being stressed by this problem. I dont think it will works, because all the usb devices such as pendrive, external hdd were not detected

Hmm... Well the reason I suggested a PS/2 connector/converter is because that way (as long as your machine has PS/2 ports, you can find them usually located at the top of the I/O panel at the back of the machine) you can avoid using the USB Bus altogether. They look like this and you may even have one kicking around the house:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Converter-Keyboards-Genuine-CPO-Branded/dp/B0021JPYMW

Once you gain access you could always roll back the USB driver and go back to using the KB and mouse via USB.

Hmm... Well the reason I suggested a PS/2 connector/converter is because that way (as long as your machine has PS/2 ports, you can find them usually located at the top of the I/O panel at the back of the machine) you can avoid using the USB Bus altogether. They look like this and you may even have one kicking around the house:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Converter-Keyboards-Genuine-CPO-Branded/dp/B0021JPYMW

Once you gain access you could always roll back the USB driver and go back to using the KB and mouse via USB.

Im afraid I dont have port for that thing. Im using asus gryphon z87.

Back
Top Bottom