Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Nah, I'm used to it at this point.
If it weren't bad luck, I'd have no luck.
I accepted that decade's ago.

TimeSpy went up some and both FireStrike's went down some on the new drivers.
TimeSpy 4565 FireStrike 12012 FireStrike Extreme 6122
Pre-question for next Tuesday afternoon.
How do I delete my current Wi-Fi network's on this pc and my old pc ?
I'm going back to what I previously had tv & internet wise.
Sick of waiting over 2 month's to hookup my tv in my bedroom and tired of the slow ass 20 m.b.p.s. download speeds.
Going back to my 100+ m.b.p.s. download speeds and tv channels I know which chanel is which number wise.

TimeSpy went up some and both FireStrike's went down some on the new drivers.
TimeSpy 4565 FireStrike 12012 FireStrike Extreme 6122
Pre-question for next Tuesday afternoon.
How do I delete my current Wi-Fi network's on this pc and my old pc ?
I'm going back to what I previously had tv & internet wise.
Sick of waiting over 2 month's to hookup my tv in my bedroom and tired of the slow ass 20 m.b.p.s. download speeds.
Going back to my 100+ m.b.p.s. download speeds and tv channels I know which chanel is which number wise.
Is that overclocked?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is.
I ran it with my video speed @1430. ram speed @2150, mv@ +60 and a custom fan curve.
I may do it later @ my video 1450 and the rest the same as the 1430 overclock.
TimeSpy had a nice jump and FireStrike & FireStrike Extreme both had a slight drop in fps.
All those are compared to last Friday's 17.9.2 drivers, which I installed on Monday after all my games were installed.
CPU's overclocked to 4.5GHz, too from stock 3.5GHz.

Actually my only bottle-neck at this point is the slow AT&T internet speed.
That will be gone next Tuesday.
Back to my old speeds for less money.

Also, one of my next year planned games is being released next month instead.
Tuesday my games to get list will be done except for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate's non-included dlc.
Getting Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate & WWE @k18 Tuesday.
November will be the non-included Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate dlc and a gift certificate towards the Logitech G920 Racing Wheel/Shifter add-on I'm getting in December.
January will be the Forza Motorsport 6 Apex cars I don't have yet and cerfticate towards AMD Ryzen cpu.
Taking my time on the Ryzen parts.
Not in a huge rush to lift & rebuild this pc, yet.
More than likely this mobo/cpu/ram/old Samsung 850 EVO 500GB m.2/old Intel 530 480GB will go in my old pc and I'll probably sell it's old mobo/cpu/ram.
I kind of rethought selling the old pc, as I occasionally use it while this one is downloading a huge game or running a virus scan.

It's a matter of the price for the cpu, motherboard and certified ram for it.
It'll probably be better for me to just stick with the 1st series money wise.
As long as it outperforms what I have now, I'm fine.
Intel's killing off the manufacturing and sales of the first Skylake cpu's in January from what I heard.
Expecting Microsoft to kill them off from future 10 releases by this time next year due to that.

Sure the Ryzen 2 12nm and new mobo's for it will be buggy at first, too.
The Ryzen build for me will be done by this time next year.
All I need ist the cpu, motherboard and G-Skill FlareX ram for it.
Each part will take me 2 month's each to get.
I already know that I'll only be able to run the FlareX DDR4 3200 @ DDR4 2933 or 2966 speed's, as I'm going with 32GBs. of it.
The good news is it's specifically for AM4.
Down the road, it'll probably be able to do it's 3200 speeds after mobo. updates, etc.

They shouldn't be buggy as it's a process shrink so higher clocks and lower power. The bios bugs are mostly sorted. I've had non of the problem a few seem to be having.

Well in that case it would come down to the prices for me.
I'm only really interested in a 8-core/16-thread as the minimum.That's more than likely what will be needed for software & games over the next year or two.
Now AMD & Intel are in the game together again, so software & games need to catch up.

Yeah, I'm going with the cpu support list Microsoft has changed for Anniversary and/or Creators update in the past.
What I heard about Intel killing off older Skylake cpu's like my i5 6600K and the i7 6700K sales wise sometime in January.
I can't remember which site posted it, as it was before I did my clean install last wee.
It was either Tom's Hardware or a reliable pc magazine. Not just a fake news/unreliable source.
This make's me personally think within the next 2-4 major Windows 10 updates (ie:/ Anniversary Update/Creators Update/etc.), Microsoft will stop giving Skylake major new versions of 10.

This make's me personally think within the next 2-4 major Windows 10 updates (ie:/ Anniversary Update/Creators Update/etc.), Microsoft will stop giving Skylake major new versions of 10.
Does Windows favour one processor over another? I'm not sure that it does unless single core versus multi?

Back