Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

C:ssd 1, D: had and E: ssd2. CD is actually my magicJack.
I uninstalled Asset to Corsa and DiRT Rally and installed Project Cars 2, so ssd1 gained some room and is out of the red now.

Nvme Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, SATA Samsung 850 EVO 1TB and W>D. Black 2TN. h.d.d..
The 2 ssd's will be updated to 0TB Samsung's and shortly after I'll think about a newer bigger usb external h.d.d. and a bigger internal h.d.d..
Next month I'll get the RTX 2080 S and coolant for my water cooler.
September's gonna be break month. spending wise, as I only have a new u.s.p.s. planned.
I figure October, November and more than likely will go towards the 4K monitor.
January-March for the 2 ssd's.
The h.d.d.'s are no rush items for me now.

My RTX 2080 Super purchase is between the following EVGA video cards in a few weeks.
https:Are you a human?
4K Monitor I'm getting in December.
My life has become real fun since July 12th.
I'd been getting severe aches in between my rib cage for a few years.
Over the last 11/2 month's it's gotten worse.
8 different emergency rooms didn't even check it and only told me my blood sugar was too high.
I'm like I know that pain is effecting my blood sugar.pain.
It got worse on Saturday when I was awake enough to realize that he never to the nurse to give me any insuling.On the 12th it got unbearable and a 9th emergency room finally admitted me, but the doctor they gave me was a rude idiot that never checked my pzin in the areas near the center below my rib cage and went even further by refusing to give me any insulin for my diabetes.
Sunday morning I got sick of his insulin refusal after my blood sugar was sky high and I signed myself out.
I then walked about a mile and called a ambulance and told them to take me to any hospital, except Presberterian Tarzana Medical Center.
They took me toDignity Health Northridge Medical Center.
This hospital was absolutely terrific in every way there is.
I absolutely give it a perfect 10 and recommend it to anyone in the Los Angeles area.
I found the cause of that pain that was messing up my diabetes big time.
The 2 arteries on the right side of my heart had severe plaque and needed stents put directly into the valves where they connect to my heart.
On Monday they did all the testing and on Tuesday morning they did the stents and released me late Tuesday afternoon.
Today te cardiologist did a ultrasound on my legs.
Later this afternoon I go for a 2nd ultrasound on my abdomen.
Wednesday I get the last ultrasound on my neck.
Then I get a angioplasty done iny lower abdomen and possibly neck, too, depending on the results.
More than likely atleast I'll be getting lower abdomen stents, too, as my legs are really swollen since the first 2 stents were done and the abdomen area appears to be the cause of it, as both legs don't have a pulse now.
I'M GLAD THAT I'VE NEVER LET MEDICAL STUFF PHASE ME.

glad I don'

How odd I get cramps down my torso, mostly when cold. Good to see you getting decent treatment at last though

My legs get so bad that when the start to cramp up, they completely lockup.
If I'm real fast IU can standup, but I have to do it in kess than 5 seconds.
If I try to move after 5 seconds it gets worse.
Normally it does it when I'm laying down or sleeping.
It occasionally starts while I'm sitting down at my pc. When it happens then, it's always after my arms and hands lockup.
To me a 10 for pain would be a 15 to other's.
Those leg cramps/lockups are one of the first symptoms of diabetes I had almost 49 year's ago.
They started back up on New Years Day 2017 and have been pretty constant since then.
As far as doctors I had to replace replace 4 of them.
1.Endocrinologist fir repeatedly not ordering my insulin pump lines properly.
2.Nephrologist for not ordering my 24-hour urine test for my kidney disease with a blood test and then trying to snowball me by making up a glomular filtration ratio. Blood Test & 24-hr. urine test need to be done to get that number and that's what give the stage I'm in and kidney function ratio.
3. Podiatrist for not ever cutting my toenails, that ar e too thick for toenail clippers to fit over due to nail fungus thanks to the diabetes.
4.Primary Care. No choice in that one, as he was dood. Medicare yanked him from being able to accept it so, my hands were tied on it.
5. Cardiologist that couldn't quite seem to order my MRI's from somewhere that actually had a mri machine to do the mri.
That one worked out good as the hospital I was in had a mri, as I know all hospitals do and my new cardiologist did all the test;s needed and put the stents in the next day.
Now, I'm just waiting for the EVGA reviews to pop-up on You Tube.
The EVGA cards get 3 games instead of 2. Control, Wolfenstein:Youngblood and Grip Combat Racing.
Hopefully Newegg has all the cards in stock August 2nd or 3rd.

Thanks to AND releasing new Adrenalin 19.7.4 drivers yesterday, I decided to run all my benchmarks.
Now, I have something to compare it to, once the RTX 2080 Super & coolant for my water-cooler arrives.
A bunch of screenshots are included.
3D Mark & PC Mark 10 are all down.
Time Spy:4617
Fire Strike:12516
Fire Strike Extreme:6150
PC Mark 10:5993
PC Mark 10 Extended:6687
SuperPosition.PNG
UserBenchmark.PNG
UserBenchmark.PNG
TessMark.PNG
RealBench.PNG

nmsuk: I don't think I'm done with getting stents yet.
I have ultrasounds scheduled for my neck abdomen and legs in mid-October.
Then on October 24th I go back for the results.
I'll either be getting stents then or within a few days.
My left leg that I broke in 2017, is real swollen since the 2 stents were put in my heart.

I did all of the benchmarks now.
I figure no more new AND drivers befor I receive the RTX 2080 Super.
Once I get it I'll'll rerun all the benchmarks and see how much of a improvement it was.
Even though a lot of it won't be noticeable until I have the 4K monitor.

New AND drivers released again yesterday. I installed them, but I'm not benching them.
I ordered my RTX 2080 Super from Newegg. Are you a human?
Not the one I wanted, but I can use EVGA's free upgrade down the road if I want.
I am still getting Control, Wolfenstein and a EVGA exclusive Grip, plus I get a DVI to HDMI Adaptor Cable with it.
I also ordered my coolant for my water-cooler.
Next month is only gonna be a new USPS.
October, November & December are for the 4K monitor in December.
Next year will just be 2 2TB ssd's, a 4TB had and a new usb backup drive.
Then I';; be done for awhile.

coolant, all you need is distilled water and a biological suppressant. I wouldn't go coloured as it'll end up clogging the cpu block.

No trust me, I need the coolant for medical reasons.
A: I can only see out of one eye and that eye has black dots in it frequently from laser surgery for new weak bleeding blood vessels the diabetes made that weren't supposed to be there.
Same eye that has the glaucoma stent in it.
B.I now get the dropsies frequently.
That one's just started over the last 5-6 month's.
C: Full body nerve damage from the diabetes.
I'll be glad when October 24th get's here.
Now due to the vascular stuff the tops of my feet burn with each step.
I'm on the 3rd floor, so anything I do is either down or up one or two flights of steps.
Apartment/Condo layout.
1st floor gara, 2nd floor kitchen bathroom and living room, 3rd floor bathroom and bedrooms.

Back