Need help deciding on 2 components for new pc build

Yeah, it's premixed and made especially for water-coolers.
Now I just need a little big bigger funnel for when I fill it up this time.
I may get that ready tomorrow as I got it from Amazon and it arrives tomorrow.
I ordered it from them as EKWB wanted $21+ just to ship a $12.99 item from Slovania to the U.S.
My video card should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Coolant arrived this morning.
Video card arrives Tuesday.
I splurged and got something I've been meaning to get.
It arrives Wednesday.

My RTX 2080 SUPER and pc cleaner arrived yesterday.
I tried 3DMark last night, but it obviously doesn't like the new video card and all tests give it a score of 0. I uninstalled 3DMark, restarted my pc and re-installed it and still get scores of 0.
I ran GeekBench, TessMark, Superposition and WWE 2K19 and the video card is fine and works in all of them.
I'll re-do and post all the new benchmarks here eventually.
I still have other things to do first.

What driver are you using?
I installed 431.60.
Considering I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER XC GAMING with Precision X1 0.4.8.0 installed, I can't find the NVIDIA Auyo Overclock Utility.
Any ideas on where to look? s I've heard it's included with the driver.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood just finished installing.
Control is set to install in Epic Games upon it's release.
GRID is in the works. I just have to wait 1-3 days for EVGA to validate my Newegg video card invoice and then I'll get the game code yo unlock it.

It's X1 it breaks 3dmark. Use msi afterburner instead amd use the scanner thing top left of it

Last edited:
3DMark scores really jumprf up.
Time Spy: 11002
Port Royal: 6762
Fire Strike Extreme: 12727
Fire Strike: 21693
I never did the water-cooler yesterday, as the video card & pc cleaner arrived after 4:30 P.M.

I just turned off Afterburner and uninstalled it. I then reinstalled Precision X1 restarted my pc and ran Time Spy.
Apparently 3DMark's update yesterday fixed Presion X1 working with it, as Time Spy showed a score of 17766 this time.

Back
Top Bottom