Windows 7 no internet connections

Janis Skaris

Hello , I installed windows 7 and I don't have any internets. What should I do now? I can't do anything.

Probably missing the needed driver. Find a friend with a PC if you do not have another at home. Go to the site of the PC or motherboard company download the driver to a USB key and install the driver on your PC.
To verify this is what is needed go to system, devices and see if there is a network device either wired or wireless there.

How are you trying to connect - router wired or wireless, phone dongle? Look at your network connections in control panel and see if a connection is shown. Look in device manager and see if your network device is showing as having no problems such as driver issues.

How are you trying to connect - router wired or wireless, phone dongle? Look at your network connections in control panel and see if a connection is shown. Look in device manager and see if your network device is showing as having no problems such as driver issues.
I don't see any network devices. Probably I need download these drivers. Thanks for advices

I don't see any network devices. Probably I need download these drivers. Thanks for advices
If they don't even show in device manager then it is more than just a driver issue. If it were then the devices would at least show in the list. Either you your pc does not have any network hardware installed or they are not connected.

It is not uncommon on a fresh install of Windows 7 for Network Controllers to show up in device manager under "Other Devices" if there is not a native device driver available for the particular hardware.
Some details regarding your particular computer Manufacturer Name, Model Name, Model Number, etc., or in the case of a custom build then perhaps some information on the Motherboard Manufacturer, Model Name, Model Number, Rev. Number, etc.,
might be helpful if the devices are integrated. If the network interface card is an add on then some specifics on it might also help.

Back
Top Bottom