Windows 10 Oulook not in time

Rapaaja

I got 3 hotmail related questions. and now 2 Oulook
? Had an attack?
Outlook email problem
Your Hotmail account is not up to date. Your Microsoft account is not up to date Repair your account. Such messages come every few days. Even when I haven't used the account at all. This is annoying. I've changed the password yet again a few days later the same thing. Is this a problem with Outlook or Windows 10?

I am having other problems with Outlook. Contact Microsoft Support ASAP. I will do so too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry first difficulty question came on 7.11.2019 others within 2 days 27.11.19:
hotmail.com - Suspicious message asking for password
there was a message saying that hotmail.com mail will be permanently closed so you can't reply to the email and it even asked for a password and others. the sender was the account team. how is it reliable ...
nuo to day: I have exactly the same problems with microsoft accounts; except that as many as 3 accounts are going "broken" that they need to be fixed.
Rapaaja

Last edited:
Knowing that MICSOFT DOESN'T ASK THESE Don't go cheap but maintain your Defenner.

Regards from the Nordic Rapaaja

Last edited:
First off an email provider will never permanently delete an account, so the email was likely a phishing email trying to get you to go to to some site or download something to get a foothold on your system or get your credentials. If you went to any provided links and entered your credentials you will want to reset your password ASAP. If you did enter creds someone probably change your email password so they could use the account for spam or other phishing attacks and that is why you would get a popup since your password is no longer valid.

HI all thanks
Today the inquiry email is has down and when I called for a 2 step protection its notification stopped.
thank you Rapaaja

Last edited:
Back