Override Browser_Search Key


Senior Member
My keyboard has the special Browser_Search key (usually has a magnifying glass symbol) and I'd like to override that function to map it to whatever I want.
Does windows have any way to re-map a special key like this?


Essential Member
Premium Supporter
I have used this on a couple of laptops, with success:

SharpKeys - Home

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.