Windows 10 PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

thanks kem did you see the right files then I uploaded it to the zip folder? I’m guessing I done that right

Apart from the said file you said delete because it conflicts with restarts and crashes. Any idea how that file causes such ruckus?

It allows the ASUS AI suite to access the bios and make changes to the system. This can often be the cause of many an issue and it's best either removed or updated (removed is best). In fact anything like this needs to be removed as i said earlier suspect everything especially third party drivers or apps.

Do you use any other anti virus other than Defender?

just msert now and again, defenders alright but im not going to install that hd audio driver again because that just gave me errors on boot up, luckily i fixed it all from a restore point thank god

ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY. im also trying to find that in apps and features, i must be blind because i cant see it

1515884975498.png

Look in the main driver section it may just be called ATK or some such.

If you can't find it just try the clean boot and see if it restarts.

where abouts did you find it kemical when you looked through my zipp folder of my pc contents, im most certain that its not in apps and features

It may well be in the registry then and i saw it in the the installed drivers.

Have a look for anything called Asus and if your unsure take a screenshot and we'll advise further.

Asus AI charger should be removed at least. If I remember correctly that is a possible trouble causer.

See how you go after that. If the issue remains we'll go through it again, as i said this can be a process of elimination.

thannk you very much chemical. whats the AI charger for before i remove that id like to know what it breifly does?

Try removing it as a test then. If you still restart then you know thats your issue or try updating it via your support page.

Back