hi guys,im new here,and i have some problems:

i will put picture too

my problem is :No audio output Device ,i have motherboard :Asus p5ad2-e deluxe

Link Removed due to 404 Error

what to do idk,i even reinstaled the windows,still don't work

please help me :razz:

I looked on the ASUS site and did not see any Windows 7 drivers for your motherboard, which might mean the Windows 7 has the correct drivers, or may not.

Have you tried scan for new hardware button in Device Manager?

I would look around the ASUS site to see if anything about Windows 7 is mentioned, sometimes they put information like this is other areas. If you can find any drivers, I suggest you use the audio at least, and probably the chipset, or if you have a secondary SATA controller, the driver for that.

My DX48 board loaded the sound drivers directly from Windows 7 and worked normally. A new ASUS board needed the Audio drivers loaded for it to work with the speakers.

hi guys,im new here,and i have some problems:

i will put picture too

my problem is :No audio output Device ,i have motherboard :Asus p5ad2-e deluxe

what to do idk,i even reinstaled the windows,still don't work

please help me :razz:
Have you checked the non-critical WIN7 updates? Sometimes M$ releases drivers that way.

If you know the device manufacturer, have you done an update drivers and go through manually to look for drivers. If you see an update button on the bottom of the drivers window, let Windows update it's database.

If you know the device manufacturer, have you done an update drivers and go through manually to look for drivers. If you see an update button on the bottom of the drivers window, let Windows update it's database.

yup i updated all the drivers ,and still don't work.

Back