Windows 7 Right Click Menu customization

D-11

Hi, D-11 again with my annoying questions ;) So... Is the Right Click menu open for customization? Like removing commands you don't want/need? Because always when I save pics to my HDD I click on Send Image... instead of Save As...

Yes, hang on............

ShellExView v1.45

Description

Shell Extensions are in-process COM objects which extends the abilities of Windows operating system. Most shell extensions are automatically installed by the operating system, but there are also many other applications that install additional shell extension components. For example: If you install WinZip on your computer, you'll see a special WinZip menu when you right-click on a Zip file. This menu is created by adding a shell extension to the system.

The ShellExView utility displays the details of shell extensions installed on your computer, and allows you to easily disable and enable each shell extension.
ShellExView can be used for solving context-menu problems in Explorer environment. For more information, read the following article: Link Removed - Invalid URL
shexview.gif

Sweet! So... How do I find what I'm looking for? There's like... A thousand entry's

Edit: Okay, so it's more like a hundred but still.

Last edited:
Huh? If you mean run it in full screen, I am. I just have no clue what to look for. I've tried Send Link, Right Click menu, Image, Pic...

D'oh! Okay. Found a bunch. Now what?

Edit: Ain't finding anything about what I'm looking for. Nothing about images nor Firefox.

Last edited:
I'm stumped as to what I have to do. I know the options and stuff but to disable something I have to find an entry right? Well I'm not finding any entry even remotely attached to what I want gone

Click on the Type column and look over all the context menu entries.

Right-click on one that you want to remove and choose Disable Selected item.

Yes I know but which one of them is it? BTW I don't want to disable the whole menu, just limit the selections

Screenshot with all Context Menu items and the warning. Warning is placed just below the last context menu entry.
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Edit: It's late and I'm going to bed. I have to work tomorrow. Bye

Haven't tried any other programs since I don't really know what to look for. (Program wise)

Back