Windows 7 Right Click Menu customization

The link. I get this:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Got it to work. And you do to have the "Send Image..." 4th from the bottom

Last edited:
Yeah, I know. I got the link to work. Faulty structuring.

And you do too have the "Send Image..." option. It's the 4th one from the bottom

I do have it, but it's not the same as yours you have 3 or 4 more entries and a much shorter list

Truthfully, there is nothing I can do about 3rd party extensions, they need to be built into Windows or entries such as Video LAN player, open in WMP, unlocker. it all depends what type of file you're trying to open.

To undo this mess, see if you have a restore point to go back to

What mess? It's ALWAYS been like that.

BTW, I found a pic that was a link and not just a pic and I had all the other entries that you had. But I don't get it. you say you can't do anything that's a 3rd party addition. The Send Image... isn't a 3rd part addition. I just want it gone since I never use it and it's in the way. As such it IS built into Windows (Or more like Firefox) so I don't really see the problem here.

I misspoke there, what I was referring to was Firefox addons, which i believe is what you have.

There are not any add-on installed that add context entries except for one and that adblock that adds one entry. So, again, what's the problem here?

Edit: See
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
I;m sorry, I just can't figure that one out. Remember, this occurs in Firefox nit the stand right-click context menu.

Like I said about the other context menu entries they are easier to remove.

I would need to know the exact path and executable name to disable these.

My bad. I misunderstood you. I though you meant that the context entries built into windows you could shut off but not the 3rd Party ones.

No, just most software that places an entry on the right-click context menu..
NOE: They are different if you right-click on directory, or right-click on a file.

But I can take care of these.

Yes they are. But shouldn't there be like a... Option list or something somewhere, where you can kill the context options built into a program if you don't want it

Yes, I stated that earlier........

To go through the options of the program and see if you can locate if there is an option for the right-click context menu entry. If it'd enabled, simply uncheck the box.

Some are stubborn however

There isn't any. I've gone through every one. Nothing about Mozilla, Firefox or images. Nor Right Click menus for that matter. And I'm simply lost as to what I'm looking for. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack when you have no idea what a needle is.

What happens when you click on the Send Mail entry?

Do you get an error message and if so, what is the exact wording of the message?

I get this choose application window. Eh...
"This link needs to be opened with an application"
Then I get to choose between Yahoo! Mail, Gogglemail and Choose Application

Well,that won't work.

Does it really bother you that much to go to any solution you could find?

If it's not really complicated and I don't do anything FUBAR, sure. But only if I can get rid of the Set As Desktop Background afterwards as well.

Back