Windows 7 Strangest Installing Problem! Help needed!

bizkit

i burned the rc1 iso with 4x, the Dvd works perfectly, i boot from the rom and when this screen (Link Removed due to 404 Error) appears i dont have mouse or keyboard just freezes up... i tried safe boot, switched to onboard vga, took out all usb`s, changed settings in bios hoped it will help but nothing, also tried to install from Xp what i have now but at the first reboot i get blue screen.
my specs are: Intel Core2 2.8 ghz 2 gb ram 160g hdd 512 ati card Xp sp2.

ps. I swaped keyboars mouse but still nothing installed w7 upgrade advisor witch says that my pc is ok.

If anybody has a clue what the hell is wrong or what i`m doing wrong just helppppp plss.. :confused:

Last edited:
i burned the rc1 iso with 4x, the Dvd works perfectly, i boot from the rom and when this screen (Link Removed due to 404 Error) appears i dont have mouse or keyboard just freezes up... i tried safe boot, switched to onboard vga, took out all usb`s, changed settings in bios hoped it will help but nothing, also tried to install from Xp what i have now but at the first reboot i get blue screen.
my specs are: Intel Core2 2.8 ghz 2 gb ram 160g hdd 512 ati card Xp sp2.

ps. I swaped keyboars mouse but still nothing installed w7 upgrade advisor witch says that my pc is ok.

If anybody has a clue what the hell is wrong or what i`m doing wrong just helppppp plss.. :confused:

Only thing I can think of is try burning at 2X could be a burning issue because you get all the way to the select language part b4 it fails . Hope that has helped :)

I'm having a similar issue with 7100 build. Takes an exaggerated amount of time to get to language select, then I click next and am given the option to "Install Windows 7". I select this and nothing... Just sits there with no activity from my disk or drive.

Athlon 3200+ 64
Asus A8N32-SLI BIOS 1014 (11/25/2005)
3GB (2x1GB, 2x512, mismatched I know ;_;)
NEC 3550A IDE secondary
6800GS
Audigy Platinum

install drive:
Seagate 7200.9 80GB SATA
other drives:
Seagate 7200.10 320GB SATA
2x Seagate 7200.8 80GB SATA
Maxtor 6Y120P0 120GB IDE primary

Currently burning another copy at 1x as first one was done at 8x. Though, I've done several discs at 8x and had them boot and install perfectly, just ruling this out. If that doesn't do the trick I'll flash BIOS and cross fingers again.

EDIT: working now, going to chalk it up to my own impatience.

Last edited:
TintCleastwood at least u get pass from the first screen but mine freezes at the 1st w7 screen. :D how to write it 2x only option i have is 4x :D i burned already with nero, poweriso, cdburnerxp. :(

i burned it at 2x the same sht and i left for 30min to see if something happens but is dead! :( what else can i try?

somebody pls help..... i burned one copy of vista and the same problem apperars at the language selection its dead! i swaped ram`s disconected HDD what else can i try? what can be the problem? nobody on this entire net didnt face the same problem? my mboard is some asus p5vdc if this helps anyone... :( :( :( :(

Back