Windows 7 Submit your desktop!

Suit... check, bad guys... check, armed thugs... check, millionaire playboy acting as a type of hero... check... it's IronMan. lol.
But there is no bottle in the hand! just a more a sad lone guy without superpowers... :) Btw I like the homescreen. Sorry: but Joker was the best.

The name of my business.
cr3d1.jpg

Here's 1 of mine... usually changes every 10 secs. drawing from an ever-growing collection of photos.

Screenshot36.jpg

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

Last edited:
That's neat. Looks like someone trying to make Windows7 like Windows8. Interesting twist from some trying to go the opposite direction; how ironic.

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

Don,

Where'd you find the fancy V-Rod? Might be more Harleys w/ it, too, me thinks, eh?

Cheers,
Drew

Bing Corvettes to find Harleys??? Am I reading you correctly? I asked you about the fancy V-Rod, not anything about Corvettes.

Cheers,
Drew

I'm on Windows 8 w/ , of course, 'control points' that don't show, by my choice, a hidden Taskbar, and "Show Desktop Icons" Unchecked and nearly 3
thousandk photos that change every 10 seconds... which one shall I show? Likely you see the point... since, there is nothing showing (as could be for many Users) except, a particular photo, "Sharing Your Desktop" comes to nothing more than, "Look @ the pretty picture." :)

Though, many End Users have some, really, pretty photos that are fun & nice being shared.

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

Last edited:
'P21',

That is really quite nice.

Though, I must mention one other thing, based on what I see...

That is, use of Gadgets is not advised, they are not the safest thing in the world & use of them is discouraged & no longer recommended. Strongly suggest, > Programs & Features > Turn Windows Features ON or OFF & UNcheck Gadget Platform.

Cheers,
Drew

2006 Corvette 789
Corvette C6 Chassis, 57 Chevy nose, 58 Chevy mid and 59 Chevy tail, hence 789

Corvette 789-05.jpg

I only need $135,000 and it's mine

Don

Back