Windows 7 Submit your desktop!

Here's mine. Almost everything I use is nn easy reach. All, but Malwarebyte's free.

Attachments

• heresmine.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 488
novembro.png

Win8 pro 8.1
Theme poison
icons Mr grim
Gadgets
App StartIsBack

Yes, I understand that it is a composite, or at least something created in some artificial manner. I don't know if it indicated the way it was done, but on the download page, it said something about Gimp. As far as the water reflections, I think that would depend on the angle that the shot was taken. In any case, it is still the Earth depicted. I kind of like that one big star in the center of the main wallpaper, because I like to think of it being something like the Star Of Bethlehem. That makes it seem more appropriate for the season than Santa Claus, sleighs and elves.

Hadn't noticed until now, but I'm wondering if anyone can see the woman's face in the sky behind the first light pole in my wallpaper in post 285? Her head is at ~ a 45 degree angle looking down, with one eye open and runny mascara.

I'm so looking forward to adding my 3rd monitor.....damn I'm so jealous of your setup Badrobot....one day baby...one day. Hopefully soon.

BTW...what background theme is that....you got a link to it...love it Matrix in blue...awesome!

I'm so looking forward to adding my 3rd monitor.....damn I'm so jealous of your setup Badrobot....one day baby...one day. Hopefully soon.

BTW...what background theme is that....you got a link to it...love it Matrix in blue...awesome!

Thanks Bass.
I am looking forward to seeing your setup when your 3rd monitor is hooked up. :)

I just grabbed the wallpaper from google. Here: https://www.google.ca/search?q=blue...a=X&ei=Ven6UuyzEMKmkQfC_4HwAw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ

Is the wallpaper animated? If not, I'll pass on it and keep my electric blue Razer wallpaper. For a beginners gaming mouse, the DeathAdder for $59.99 was not a bad choice for me. I had the Razer Lycosa gaming keyboard....but the damned LED/LCD touch panel had some sort of defect and now they've discontinued it. I had to trade up to the Logitech G510. I also use the Razer wallpaper on my laptop. I've also have the Razer Carcharias 5.1 gaming headset...best headset I've ever owned.

Is the wallpaper animated? If not, I'll pass on it and keep my electric blue Razer wallpaper. For a beginners gaming mouse, the DeathAdder for $59.99 was not a bad choice for me. I had the Razer Lycosa gaming keyboard....but the damned LED/LCD touch panel had some sort of defect and now they've discontinued it. I had to trade up to the Logitech G510. I also use the Razer wallpaper on my laptop. I've also have the Razer Carcharias 5.1 gaming headset...best headset I've ever owned.

Nope. it's a static wallpaper. I don't like anything dynamic or animated on desktops esp. those widgets. They take up so much resources and drags the PC down.

Nice visuals but too busy for me.. I prefer a clean desktop but that's simply down to personal preference.

c38u.jpg

Back