Windows 10 System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) problem again

I think he's talking about the RUFUS and during these donation you might not paid attention that he was also installing third-party software I'm imagining you needed to be careful during the installation to uncheck that stuff

I think he's talking about the RUFUS and during these donation you might not paid attention that he was also installing third-party software I'm imagining you needed to be careful during the installation to uncheck that stuff
No it's a link in a guide i gave him so he could use the creation tool. I didn't see the links until Silverman had used them. So I tested one and yup it tried to download something but i stopped it... Jeez so now we have malware to contend with possibly.

It's okay that can be removed easily just get the good uninstall or like IOBIT unistaller and it can be removed if you guys want i can give him the link but he has to learn that when you get free stuff it comes with bloatware if you don't pay attention on the installation you can install a bunch of things not just one so read carefully and the installation from now on

Last edited:
I truly hope so.. Let's see what the reply is, hopefully he's got rid of it.

i can give him the link
He already has the correct links.

I was trying to show him another guide on to use the media creation tool for USB but unfortunately he must have clicked on the link that was on that page. It's just bad luck that it installed something probably nasty.

Just got this on my Windows Phone: I have problems accessing your side earlier today - do you have problems?

Attachments

• error-from-your-websie-on-my-phone-190516.jpg
    error-from-your-websie-on-my-phone-190516.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 328
Hi all, don't ask me what sort of day (or week I have had).
It's been a complete disaster for me. kemical you said... Jeez so now we have malware to contend with.
I thought something like that as well.
I hope I was lucky after it had scanned my computer and started to install. I think it was going to do one for free then ask me to pay for the full list of recommended updates. I thought something was wrong. I tried to stop it and went to add/remove programmes and deleted it. I am not certain it was completely removed or not, but I hope so.

The main computer that's been down for the longest is really causing me major problems and I need to get it up and running urgently, I can't get it out of safe mode and I still have not loaded anything you suggested that may or may not cure the problem. My main computer is my main concern as I cant access some very important data. Is this going to be possible to sort this tomorrow? I am hoping to be in the office late morning tomorrow.
If this laptop develops any problems as a result of this malicious malware

Going back to my origional problem with my main computer, I have now managed to down load:-
MediaCreationTool(1).exe
it's 17.6Mb by michrosoft.com (time 20.10)
So I get it right this time how do I down load it from my laptop to my 64Gb memory stick (Lexar)

when I right click on the download I get the following options:-

1. Remove from History
2. OPEN containing folder
3. Go to Download Page
4. Copy download to link
5. Clear down load

I was told to contact kemical when this was done:
I never to get beyond this due to all the above issues.

I was told to contact kemical when this was done:

Ok so you have the media creation tool yes?

So run the tool (left click) and you'll be asked if you want to 'upgrade now' or 'create media for another pc'. You want create media for another pc which in turn will lead to another screen which will ask you which media to use. You need to click on USB and it will ask which flash drive you want to use and if only one is plugged in then there's only one to choose from.. :) Once you click next then windows should start download and creating media.

This page has a small guide lower down:
How to clean install Windows 10 from a USB drive - Software - Feature - HEXUS.net

Last edited:
Hi! @kemical Don't want to step on you. I think the procedure has changed. When I click on create a tool, it gives me option to save the tool.
I save it to my desktop. Then I click it. You might want to check this out. I may be crazy, but it seems to have changed????
Windows 10
Capture48.JPG

Huh? He's already done that and has the tool in his download folder.
I have now managed to down load:-
MediaCreationTool(1).exe
it's 17.6Mb by michrosoft.com (time 20.10)
The reason why it isn't working properly is because he's right clicking. Hence my post of #94

Sorry friend! I'll bow out now! When I right click on the MCT on my desktop I get this. When I left click it starts to create the tool
I'm just saying I think it's different now, but it's been a long time sense I created my MCT, so maybe I have forgotten how it worked.
Maybe I'll re- due my flash;) Good luck!!:clover::clover:
Capture48.JPG

Hi friend @kemical I don't think we really know what the OP is clicking on. I'll just observe and learn.
When I right click I don't see any thing close to what the OP is posting that he sees. I don't think it's the MCT creator!
I'm gone!;):worship:

When I left click it starts to create the tool
I'm just saying I think it's different now,
What's different? See post #93

He also say's he's right clicking on the 'download' I'm not sure if this is the mct or not. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

OK @kemical I'll bow out now. IMHO the OP is not left clicking on the MCT tool. That was what I trying to say.
Yes sir your post# 93 is very plain,:worship: but the OP keeps posting he sees this! I don't see any thing close to this when I right click on the tool;) This is telling me the OP is not clicking on the MCT
I'm gone!:wave:Quote from @silverman
"when I right click on the download I get the following options:-"

1. Remove from History
2. OPEN containing folder
3. Go to Download Page
4. Copy download to link
5. Clear down load

Back