Windows 10 "the witcher" game … free?

I just installed it and played a little. I came to post a thank you as The Witcher is the one missing in my collection. So now i have all three which is awesome.
I do get an error message at the start although is more to with 'this application isn't designed for this software' but then continues to run and the game runs fine ...So far.

Thanks for the help folks, got the dll and sorted. Been a geek for nigh on fifty yrs but never seriouly played a computer game in my life so thought I'd give this a go,

hahaha … you're killing me, pat … so this is one of your first action-games on computer? i did a number back in the mid-90's and then abruptly slacked way off. if you think of it, try capturing screen-cap and post it on this thread … we'd all be delighted to see one reason the game compels others to play.

as it is (if i understood correctly) … the freebie has closed … unless arstechnica offers another in the future?

Hi

I've played all three Witcher game while I liked the first two they always felt like you were constrained in your path.
However the Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games ever with a real feel of being in a world that could exist.

I was sorry to hear that it will be the last of the series, just when I thought that they got it right.

Mike

Last edited:
Yeah, hope the story would not be different from the game. Well, they are really want to get as much of watcher with their new series. They also do the same thing with death note that looks awesome.

I think the Witcher TV series is to be based on the books right? I presume that will mean closer to Witcher 1 than 3?

That's funny. I've downloaded this one from the pirates not so long ago. You should know the places where you can have this stuff for free. And I know. BTW, this game turned out to be boring. I've returned to the Overwatch after 2 chapters. The taste of disappointment. I feel it.

Back
Top Bottom