Windows 10 Unclickable Task Bar

If Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers "*Store*" returns nothing then it is completely removed from your system. If this folder is missing
Microsoft.WindowsStore_11602.1.26.0_neutral_split.scale-100_8wekyb3d8bbwe from C:\Program FIles\WindowsApps, then you can't install the store. You could try copying the folder from another system and then rerun the first command I listed. The other option is to completely wipe out your Windows install and start with a clean install.

Here are all the results of which you said: Untitled — Postimage.org
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers "*Store*" doesn't return anything as you say. Also sfc /scannow says that there are corrupt files but windows is unable is fix those.

Also there is no folder like WindowsApps in C:\Program Files\ in my PC. Microsoft.WindowsStore_11602.1.26.0_neutral_split.scale-100_8wekyb3d8bbwe is a far thing.

So what shall I do finally?

Edit: This is what I get from that DISM command: Untitled — Postimage.org

Also you mean in win10 I should search .appx ?

WindowsApps is a hidden folder, it also doesn't allow for browsing to it from explorer by default, but you should be able to navigate to it from an elevated powershell or command prompt.

WindowsApps is a hidden folder, it also doesn't allow for browsing to it from explorer by default, but you should be able to navigate to it from an elevated powershell or command prompt.

Ok.. I can see WindowsApps folder now. But I can't open it? Change permissions to what?
Is there command to list files inside WindowsApps from elevated cmd? All I see is that folder is 0 bytes.

Is it dir /A C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ ? Because that doesn't list anything. What is the command? Thanks.

Code:
dir /A:DH "C:\Program Files"

You probably won't be able to see the content of WindowsApps but if you CD to the folder first then just type dir you should see the content.

You can CD into the Deleted and MovedPackages folder and see if they are there and move them back or you will need to copy them from a different computer.

That means the folder is empty or the data is hidden. You will either need to get the requried folders from another computer or re-install windows.

That means the folder is empty or the data is hidden. You will either need to get the requried folders from another computer or re-install windows.

I will try out the first option first. How to take out the data if it's hidden? Also which folder shall I copy from another PC? WindowsApps and that's it? Or anything else?

I would just copy everything in the WindowsApps folder and when you copy over you can just skip any duplicates. After you copy it over run the first command from reply #8. If you open explorer (the file/folder browser) [Windows key + e] and go to view > settings you can uncheck the "Hide hidden file/folders" then you should be able to copy it.

I would just copy everything in the WindowsApps folder and when you copy over you can just skip any duplicates. After you copy it over run the first command from reply #8. If you open explorer (the file/folder browser) [Windows key + e] and go to view > settings you can uncheck the "Hide hidden file/folders" then you should be able to copy it.

Why am I always getting "try again" when I try to copy them? How to copy via cmd?

Aside from these I have one more thing missing...
No digital output device hdmi :
Untitled — Postimage.org

I think it was there before.

You may not be able to copy them. It sounds like it may come to doing a clean install of Windows.

You may not be able to copy them. It sounds like it may come to doing a clean install of Windows.
Maybe I can do it using cmd?? xcopy (source) (destination) \e\s\h ?? Something like this...
I can copy them from other PC. I can't replace them with my own.

Back