Windows 7 USB not recognized

Last edited:
OK, I found my specs, I found under my profile where they are supposed to go, but can't get them there. It said customize, but they all say N/A by them and I can't change them. There is no edit that I could see. I looked around. I wonder why these aren't like the other forums

Ok, I found out how to do it, but my profile does not have the same wording as speccy, and I honestly don't know what is what. Like when it asks for speed of computer, I don't know which one of the specs indicates speed.

Last edited:
Can you make a copy of what Speccy shows you and attach that?
specss.PNG

The last one you can't see is Audio: High Def

Hi Patti,

See if cleaning up your USB devices helps you with your problem: Link Removed - Invalid URL

DID THE REPAIR YOUR USB DRIVE. i HAD NO FADED USB PORTS., I had 1 "unknown device". . I went to run typed in the system 32\driverand could not find the INFACHE.1 file

Now what??

DID THE REPAIR YOUR USB DRIVE. i HAD NO FADED USB PORTS., I had 1 "unknown device". . I went to run typed in the system 32\driverand could not find the INFACHE.1 file

Now what??

Just to throw a monkey wrench into this usb problem. My usb does not work with a media card, but does with a media card reader. I have two media card readers and it works with one, not the other. Also the cord for my camera and electronic organizer works in the usb also.

Back