Windows 7 Watch Downloaded Videos

Bg260

Hello there,
I have a newer laptop that is running Windows 10. My desktop is a bit older and I have freshly installed Win 7 after trying on 10. I have several Movies that I have purchased (not rented) from the Win10 store. I would like to think that I can watch these on my big display, surround sound, desktop. So far all I can do is stream them and with my overcrowded internet connection this is next to impossible. I have downloaded the newest version of Silverlight and am wondering if it is possible to view my LEGALLY PURCHASED videos on my LEGALLY PURCHASED Windows 7!!:mad:
Yes, I am a bit frustrated as DRM always puts me in a bad mood. I'll stop now before my blood boils. Any advice?

Last edited:
You would need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or 10 on the desktop so you could sign into the Windows Store.

You would need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or 10 on the desktop so you could sign into the Windows Store.

Thanks for the reply. I figured this would be the case, but I held on to hope. My display driver is incompatible with Windows 10. Not sure what that other version is though;). 10 comes right after 7 by my math.

Back