Windows 8 Wifi adapter not found, after installing win 8.1

SwiftyBird

Hi. I just installed Win8.1 on a second partition on my Toshiba Satellite. Now it seems my computer cannot find the wifi adapter on win8.1. I also cannot boot win10 any more for some reason. I think that it is not a hardware issue because, the wifi worked on Win10 right before I installed the new windows. I tried installing drivers from the toshiba website and trying to poke around in the network manager, however, my PC doesn't seem to recognise the wireless adapter for some reason. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Do you mean there is nothing in device manager? If no try turning the computer off and remove the battery for 30 seconds. Boot into 8.1 and check again

Do you mean there is nothing in device manager? If no try turning the computer off and remove the battery for 30 seconds. Boot into 8.1 and check again
Hi I am sorry for not clarifying, no I can only not find a wifi- device/adapter in the device manager (there is only bluetooth device..) I attached a picture of my device manager to clarify a bit. Btw the Toshiba Satellite model is L50-B-1DG.

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 477
Back