Windows 7 Win 7 x64 BSOD:(

Sorry I just checked the graphics tab on my machine and it's completely messed up with nothing reported not even memory size.

It's cool nmsuk.

Jack, so are you enjoying the new responsiveness to the machine now as well? heh

Well, its pretty much the same i guess, i usually try to keep a clean computer. I had a pentium 2/3 (changed some parts) that responded much better then a friends pentium 4 computer. I couldn't play new games, there was still a difference, of course, but it run much more smother then his:D
I used to know a lot about computers, i was the one that fixed everybody's computer, but that was in the old day's, now there are 100 different things about each component and i'm getting old:D

Well, the memory is now running at a whole 33% greater than it was. That's a huge difference. :)

Well, its pretty much the same i guess, i usually try to keep a clean computer. I had a pentium 2/3 (changed some parts) that responded much better then a friends pentium 4 computer. I couldn't play new games, there was still a difference, of course, but it run much more smother then his:D
I used to know a lot about computers, i was the one that fixed everybody's computer, but that was in the old day's, now there are 100 different things about each component and i'm getting old:D

You can never be too old for computers, easy for me to say as I'm obsessed :D I'm now 41 and 30 years into my obsession :)

Nice, that really is nice.
The fact is, this is my second motherbord. The first time i bought the computer, it was broken from the start, a biostar motherbord. The first time i sended to the service, they sed it was fine, sended a second time, it was fine...by this time, i was angry, sended a 3rd time, they changed the motherbord (they had to change something this time) whit an msi one, had no problems till the computer had problems starting up, so sended again and they change my motherbord whit this crappy biostar again:(
Conclusion, those guys suck, thats why i was reluctun to update the bios, in case of damage, it would take a long time till i get my computer back.

But 33% more, thats great:X

I'm 23, but since i don't work whit computers, i didn't stay in touch whit the new changes:(
I still get around, but not as i used to.

Where did you get this computer from? A I find their support to be lacking and worringly so.

Well, i'm from Romania actually.

i didn't bought my computer from a specialized place, it was more of a place that selled other electronics. I know it was a mistake, but my last computer was the pentium 2/3, and that was a year ago. I just got tired of waiting. And the specialized places wanted to much money, i didn't fill theyr requirements even to pay in leasing every month, or what ever is called when you pay every month for like 3 years.

Fine for now, didn't manage to play to much games, but when i played and exited, nothing bag happned, so...i'm happy for the moment:X

100% definite memory issue. Since we already checked the bios settings, at least one RAM module is defective. Test them individually with all others removed, one at a time, in the slot closest to the cpu to find the culprit.

Use Memtest86+.

But definitely uninstall VirtualCloneDrive and use your PowerISO instead.

Last edited:
It worked fine for like what, 3 weeks? I did install rainmeter a few day's ago and nexus, whici is like rocketdock:(
But i played games, watched movies, nothing happed:(
I also had like 2 messenger windows open, i made yahoo messenger multi by modifying the registry, do hope it has nothing to do whit it.
http://i55.tinypic.com/rtnqt3.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/1116ufk.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2i772n5.jpg
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/2qpicture5uwp
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/04picture6hfp
http://i53.tinypic.com/125mm4m.jpg

I actually posted all of the tabs, didn't read to well, kind of upsed about this:(

Ps:i installed the latest update for the video drive, its 10.11 and its a beta, should i uninstall it and go for 10.10 whici was stabel?
I also downloaded furmark, will do a test whit it.

Last edited:
Rainmeter and Nexus do not have drivers, and therefore, can not cause bsods. Your crash dumps did not say anything about the registry. If there was something wrong with the reg, they definitely would have....as that is a very rare crash dump type.

Above advice applies as is.

Uninstall VCD and if issues persist, test to find the defective module(s).

Any recent version of the video driver is well. None cause bsods. 10.10, 10.11, 10.10e hotfix whatever....they are all good with respect to being crash free.

Furmark is not going to help as there is no video issue. Memtest86+ will, because it is ran outside of Windows.

Last edited:
Will unistall VCD, i think there was a bug whit power iso, didn't work on an imagine and installed VCD but i don't actually need it.

About memtest86, can you provide a link, and is it ok to burn it on a dvd, don't have a cd around.
I did find a memtest86+ when i searched the forum a while ago, but it was a iso imagine and it was like 2 mb. And do i burn the imagine or the files in the imagine?

Ps:i can't test the RAM individually, its still in waranty, can't remove the cover.:(

Last edited:
Your screenshot should look like this:

cpuz-memory-tab.jpg

As TG said, set optimized defaults in the bios. Start your PC, hit 'Delete' key after POST, and you should be able to enter bios setup. If you have no idea what to do there, stop and take your time to study bios manual particularly how to set defaults.

Your screenshot should look like this:

cpuz-memory-tab.jpg

As TG said, set optimized defaults in the bios. Start your PC, hit 'Delete' key after POST, and you should be able to enter bios setup. If you have no idea what to do there, stop and take your time to study bios manual particularly how to set defaults.

Sorry for the big pictures, it was easyer then to edit them whit paint.
In bios everything is set to default, if you look back, he sed i should do that set default thingy whici i did and it solved everything for like 3 weeks and now all of the sudden i got that bsod.

Thx for the link to memtest

So, i only did 3 passes on memtest becose i couldn't leave it over night becose i can't sleep becose of the noise, i wanted try again when i have other things to do and leave it for 7 passes, but didn't manange to do that yet. No errors on those 3 passes.
Anyway, had an other one, i actually alt+f4 a game when it crashed, and its not a cdd.dll one.
Curios what it is, i don't think its a memory thing. It might just be random crashes from games or something.
Thx for all the feedback, i'm really bugging you guys a lot:(
View attachment 112710-22187-01.dmp

Back
Top Bottom