Windows 8 Window 8 activation problem

Ok so I downloaded Paragon,

1.)I get to : Save to local / network drives.
2.)or: Save data to FTP locations.
3.)or: Burn the data to CD, DVD or BD.

which one do I use ? I'm kind of confused here

1. is a server or nat harddrive,
2. is the internet &
3. is a disc or other harddrive.
If you need a backup right now then the best would be BD (back-up drive) like Mike suggests.

Hello there, so I just bought 2 DVD-R 4.7GB to make the restore,
While it was copying the files on my CD a page appeared that I needed to change to the second CD (I think) So thats what I did, and then an I had an error saying it crashed and that I needed to close the restore & backup program.
That is what I did, but now when I get to the Figure A on the tutorial you gave me, there is nothing (blank)
So i'm kind of stuck there ...

Thanks you!

Sorry William but I don't know what Figure A is or which tutorial you are referring too. Are you using the windows backup function, acronis or something else?

Screenshots?

Hi everyone, Okay i've been facing a really bad problem on my computer for the last couple months, now I want to find the issue and repear it, so here I am. (I'm french so sorry if I do some mistakes)
Here's my story: I've bought this brand new computer a year ago, window 8 was already on it and activated.
As days went by, I wanted to go back to Window 7, so I decided to put window 7 on it.
Had no problem, except that I couldn't reset/reboot my PC because I had no CD or whatever to reboot it.
So i decided to go back to Window 8, but here I am.
I can't find anything to activate my window, the key that I've used to activate window 8 isn't the orignial for this PC so I have a lot of problem. The thing is that I would like to delete everything and reboot my PC, but when I do so, using the application already installed on the PC with window 8, it says that some files are missing so I can't reboot my PC...
I tried using CMD with slmgr /rilc" and "slmgr /rearm" but when I do so, I got this : error 0xC0000022 ..
So well I am stuck here, can't activate window and can't reboot it myself, I have no CD or no USB...
Please help

Hi, we shared the same issue before but after i visited sites that offer free technical support that issue was already been resolved. Those sites are tek-micro.com, softwarespeedy.com and software-direct.com, check it out guys and hopefully this one will help you.

Hi Everyone.

I'm looking at a new Backup Program right now, so far it looks good, I'll report back in a day or two when I've completed my tests, and gotten some feedback from other users.

It's called EaseUS TODO backup and recovery.

It looks very easy to use, creates a bootable recovery CD, USB whatever and so far it looks good.
I've gone as far as making the bootable disk and it works fine.
It doesn't give you a lot of confusing options just does the basics in simple language.

I'll let you know.

Mike

Hi

After testing EaseUS Todo backup, I'm going to recommend that you try it.
This was by far the easiest backup software to use that I've seen.

It gets good reviews, and I made a complete backup of my C:\ drive in 24 minutes.
It creates a recovery DVD and it booted my computer no problems.

I would not try and back up your computer to DVDs.

For me that would be about 20 DVDs even with the compression, it's just not practical.

Get an external hard drive, at least 500 Gigabytes and back you computer up to that.

http://download.cnet.com/EaseUS-Todo-Backup-Free/3000-2242_4-10964460.html

Mike

Both would be fine but just be aware that these types of drive usually come with their own back up software.

Hi

They are the same drive, but I often buy stuff at Amazon cheaper then locally.
I have Amazon Prime so I get free 2 day shipping on everything.

This drive should work fine, I have a couple of WD external drives and they've always been reliable.

Once you have your computer backed up to the drive, unplug it and leave it off until you want to update your backup or copy other data to the drive.

That will protect it from any kind of surge, or malware attack.

Remember you should use the backup software to make the image of your C:\ drive, but you should back up your important files like Photos, Music Files, Documents etc. by just copying them to the external drive so they can be recovered individually or by folders at any time.

If you create a master Photo Folder on your computer and put all your photos in subfolders under it, you can update the backup by just copying the master folder to the external drive and telling it to only copy the new files when it asks.

It will bring the folder up to date with what ever you have added since the last time.

Mike

So I just received my external hard drive, and I made what you asked me to.
Thanks you for your help guys, I really appreciate it !

when i turn my laptop it shows the follwoing.how to solve it ..

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    14.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    315.8 KB · Views: 305
1. You need the internet.

2. Press [windows key] + [pause]… there will be a activate prompt towards the bottom.

activate.png

Back