Windows 7 Windows 7 desktop screenshot

Here's where I'm at... Kind of a retro feel although windows which aren't highlighted retain the aero border, which I don't mind really.. Although it's getting better I'd still like to see a bit more in being to customise the GUI almost to the point of the stardock themes (I think it's called stardock and they just one of a few customisation programs, I'm not sure if they are even still around.)

I have to admit that I do change my desktop frequently until I find something that I really like. Then it will perhaps stay that way for a few weeks but never any longer...

Here's my desktop. Check out my windows experience rating, anyone got better scores here

get another HDD the same as the one you have and run it in raid0 that'll increase your score or a newer larger HDD with better cache

mine are at 5.9 for a raid array on the onboard Marvel controller

Edited my old desktop due to liking the style of shagomac's desktop....cheers
Link Removed - Invalid URL

@HLve howd you get an apple logo in the system screen was it just an oem.bmp in the windows\system32 folder was it

Here is mine I use Stardocks fences to hide icons, I also use object dock and winsteps for the strt bar which is modifies to colours of my choice same for start button