Windows 7 Windows 7 desktop screenshot

Here's where I'm at... Kind of a retro feel although windows which aren't highlighted retain the aero border, which I don't mind really.. Although it's getting better I'd still like to see a bit more in being to customise the GUI almost to the point of the stardock themes (I think it's called stardock and they just one of a few customisation programs, I'm not sure if they are even still around.)

I have to admit that I do change my desktop frequently until I find something that I really like. Then it will perhaps stay that way for a few weeks but never any longer...

Here's my desktop. Check out my windows experience rating, anyone got better scores here :(

get another HDD the same as the one you have and run it in raid0 that'll increase your score or a newer larger HDD with better cache

mine are at 5.9 for a raid array on the onboard Marvel controller

New Theme Red.....:cool:
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
@HLve howd you get an apple logo in the system screen was it just an oem.bmp in the windows\system32 folder was it

Here is mine I use Stardocks fences to hide icons, I also use object dock and winsteps for the strt bar which is modifies to colours of my choice same for start button
2mo77sl.jpg

Back