Windows 7 Windows 7 desktop screenshot

Yea it is. I wonder since hard drives wear down over time if that could cause it. But it shouldn't of wore down that much as I've just bought it back in Jan. of this year, but I have reformatted/formatted it over 30 times testing things out and all before settling on a tri boot, but meh. I'll just be sure to buy a better drive, yay for excuses to spend money. I'm looking at dual SSD's for OSes, that could bring it up a bit don't you think?

Win7 Circle Dock

Hey guyz U can get the DOCK i use right Here !!!...

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Good Day,eh? I'm looking for the startup screen for build 7057 (the bird etc.)in order to use it as my desktop. Any links? Thanks in advance! Looking forward to the RC!

My newest DT for u ALL 2cee...lol

nVidiaDT.jpg

Here an Untouched one for nVidia fans out there...... ENJOY !!!!

nVidiaDream.jpg

Last edited:
bulbabone, how can you see the CPU meter and the weather in the corner, I can't manage to have it on my desktop lol. I was using XP before and I'm not familiar with it yet. thanks :D

Beautyful, D.O.. Almost like being in a space-shuttle cockpit at re-entry, all the meters and indicators to the right... ;)

Btw. Pretty much the same progs I have on mine, I take it you're a fellow music, foto, film - geek? ;):)

Cheers, Volker

I've been playing a little bit with some themepacks for Windows7.
Each of the following themes change to the next desktop picture every 10 seconds, but you can change that to whatever you like via Personalize > Desktop Backgrounds ...it's at the bottom of the screen next to 'Fill, Center, Stretch', etc.

I didn't change any sounds in any of these themepacks. I think that Windows7 default sounds are just fine, even though some of the sounds in other default themepacks are pretty cool.

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea if any of these themepacks will work on any MS operating system before Windows 7. I haven't loaded up Vista since Win7 beta 7000 became public. If you're going to test compatibility on Vista or XP, you do so at your own risk - these were made on Windows 7.

Windows Se7en 7057 x64

- Link Removed - Invalid URL
- 10-Foot HUD

Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error

Theme for Windows7: Link Removed due to 404 Error

Psychlone

I've been playing a little bit with some themepacks for Windows7.
Each of the following themes change to the next desktop picture every 10 seconds, but you can change that to whatever you like via Personalize > Desktop Backgrounds ...it's at the bottom of the screen next to 'Fill, Center, Stretch', etc.

I didn't change any sounds in any of these themepacks. I think that Windows7 default sounds are just fine, even though some of the sounds in other default themepacks are pretty cool.

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea if any of these themepacks will work on any MS operating system before Windows 7. I haven't loaded up Vista since Win7 beta 7000 became public. If you're going to test compatibility on Vista or XP, you do so at your own risk - these were made on Windows 7.

Windows Se7en 7057 x64

- 10-Foot HUD

Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error

Theme for Windows7: Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back