Windows 7 Windows 7 desktop screenshot

Windows 7 : The free n easy look :)

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Only joking :D

teasing me with ur cool desktop screenshots!!! damn u all!! damn u all to hellllllllll.......llllllll.....lll!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Got to say that is a very nice desktop . Recipes ? You enjoy cooking ;)

Yes I cook alot. Family gatherings, daily meals ect...since last August I've been on a diet and following the Weight Watcher's forum, and the people there post lots of great recipes that are filling/satisfying, yet help you to lose weight. So I keep a copy of all the recipes that I think sound interesting for future use. On this current diet, I've lost 38.6 pounds as of this morning.

Another program I have is called "FitDay" and what this program does is tracks my daily weight vrs a goal chart, so I can see at a glance how well my diet is or isn't working, and I can adjust my food intake or excersize accordingly. I have to enter in my weight every morning, and I can check it from day to day, month to month, year to year, it's great !!

Losing 38+ pounds for me is fantastic for my overall health, so this is one of the many things I use my computer for.

:)

Don't know if you guys seen this before. I can't upload because of the 2MB limit, so you'll have to click on the to open in a new browser window.

The picture you're about to view was a 18MB avi file which I converted to Shockwave Flash resulting in a 5MB size. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. Viewing it on the original PC is incredible. It flows perfectly with no jerky movements whatsoever.

I've got even better ones now, but my old Geocities site is at its max and they are shutting done all Geocities sites later this year.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Yes I cook alot. Family gatherings, daily meals ect...since last August I've been on a diet and following the Weight Watcher's forum, and the people there post lots of great recipes that are filling/satisfying, yet help you to lose weight. So I keep a copy of all the recipes that I think sound interesting for future use. On this current diet, I've lost 38.6 pounds as of this morning.

Another program I have is called \"FitDay\" and what this program does is tracks my daily weight vrs a goal chart, so I can see at a glance how well my diet is or isn't working, and I can adjust my food intake or excersize accordingly. I have to enter in my weight every morning, and I can check it from day to day, month to month, year to year, it's great !!

Losing 38+ pounds for me is fantastic for my overall health, so this is one of the many things I use my computer for.

:)
Hey nice one :) I cook to but for pleasure : currys , roasts , anything . Love cooking :D

Don't know if you guys seen this before. I can't upload because of the 2MB limit, so you'll have to click on the to open in a new browser window.

The picture you're about to view was a 18MB avi file which I converted to Shockwave Flash resulting in a 5MB size. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. Viewing it on the original PC is incredible. It flows perfectly with no jerky movements whatsoever.

I've got even better ones now, but my old Geocities site is at its max and they are shutting done all Geocities sites later this year.

[URL=\"http://us.share.geocities.com/reghacker/dreamscene.swf\"]http://us.share.geocities.com/reghacker/dreamscene.swf[/URL]

Sorry to say could not access the above site :( Maybe it is shut down already ? Dont know . Had a few heavy drinks but still could not access the link ?

Last edited:
My LatestDesktop :)

Just for fun ;) Think the water washed away the water mark ?

Last edited:

http://us.share.geocities.com/reghacker/dreamscene.swf

Does this slow down the computer at all? I would like to try this on my netbook.... You have the file somewhere? :)

I think it's some kind of time-out limit that Geocities has implemented.

Try this link:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's some kind of time-out limit that Geocities has implemented.

Wish I had taken a screen shot of when I could access the site reghakr . It did look very nice what I did see while able to open the site .

Update just got into the site :
You may well be right about the time stuff :( Not very good at all !

Last edited:
Glad you got in.

However, like I said, this representation is a very, very poor quality shot.

It absolutely looks incredible if your sitting in front t of the PC.

Back