We will see won't we. If the Official final does turn out to be different so be it. I have a pre-SP1 image waiting in the wings just in case (made it right before installing the SP). If it turns out we are wrong here and the final-final causes issues etc. I'll just restore the image and install the final-final. I don't think there will be an issue, I'd even bet the official MD5 sums will match. The SP available here is rock solid stable on my machine and winver shows no evaluation message like the RC did. We will know soon enough. For those that didn't create a pre-install image, oh well.