Windows 7 Wireless connection-connected but no access, other machines unaffected

kyrios0

I purchased a windows 7 desktop about a month ago and immediately could connect to my wireless network without issue. In the past few days however I have been getting intermittent connectivity problems. During these periods I can connect to the network but not the internet and nne of the other computers in my household experience even the slightest symptom. The diagnostic continuously tells me to reset the router but this has no effect and makes little sense to me seeing as I am the only one experiencing a problem. I don't really know much about fiddling with this kind of thing and attempting some of the solutions to similar problems found on these forums has not appeared to help.
Thank you for your time

Hello and welcome to the forums.
Open device manager, expand network adapters, select then right click the wireless adapter and choose properties.
Select the drivers tab and choose "Roll Back Driver"
See if that helps if it does, please do not allow the Windows Update Utility to install drivers for your hardware in the future.

Back