Windows 7 Beware: Do Not Install

Sunbelt's CounterSpy v3.1.xxxx

Major problems such as : No internet , System Hanging up/Freezing , Windows Live Messenger 8.x-9 won't start at all.
Also in case of un-install it?Don't try it. Only way for system back to normal = System Restore/Delete all leftover things with a deep scan registry cleaner software,in my case Revo UnInstaller.
Cheers J :rolleyes:

[edit : crash test @ Build 7100 / 32b]

Last edited:
Hmmm... I've got MagicDisc 2.7.0.106 running fine under W7 Build 7100 64-bit. Works just like it did under XP and no apparent problems.

Power ISO

I decided to take a risk and try out the latest version of Power ISO, it seems to work just fine on Build 7100, ive been using it for just over a day now, ill keep you posted if i get any major errors.

Charlie.

I decided to take a risk and try out the latest version of Power ISO, it seems to work just fine on Build 7100, ive been using it for just over a day now, ill keep you posted if i get any major errors.

Charlie.
Doubt you will run into any probs as you have been using it for over a day :D

Hmmm... I've got MagicDisc 2.7.0.106 running fine under W7 Build 7100 64-bit. Works just like it did under XP and no apparent problems.

Yeah, I installed it as well, and there are no problems whatsoever on my machine! Yay! :razz:

[ CamStudio ] : When I Load It Up It Makes My Screen Flash In Worrying Colours Like Red Grean Blue Pink. And The System Must Be Restarted To Accsess Anything Again

Office 2010 too

I installed Office 2010. I know it's the beta, but it's designed to work with Windows7 and now I cannot update windows. Keeps trying and failing.

Install 2 antivirus..?

Hi every one....
what u guys think about ..if we install 2 antivirus for windows 7 RC 32 bit or 64 bit?
1.avast.
2.avira.
it`s work very well
but need prossecor intel core 2 dou 2.0 Ghz or higher for better and fast performance
memory of RAM about 1Gb or 2 Gb for faster...
If u just use the notebook/pc for home use only maybe this useless but if u guys are in office...then....u not need buys antivirus just buy windows 7.......................................,
so...THANKS A LOT "MICROSOFT" U BRIGHTEN MY DAY.

Not beleive it ...try ...it....
don`t forget send present or anything to thanks me.........

bye2 kapersky ..!(go back to proudly lab changet it too kentucky online lab)
bye2 Norton ..!(go back research ur norton family)
bye2 Panda ...!(go eat ur bamboo)
bye2 Trendmicro...!(u not any trend now)
bye Mcafee....!(maybe u can learn to MC donald)
BYe fsecure ...!(u just protect mobile phone)

SORRY........MAYBE THIS JOKE CAN MAKE UR COMPANY WILL BE BETTER IMPROVE

I installed Office 2010. I know it's the beta, but it's designed to work with Windows7 and now I cannot update windows. Keeps trying and failing.
DON`T INSTALL THAT AGAIN.....!
DON`T KEEP TRYIN......!
maybe ur hardware ,prossecor,vga card.RAM not supported

120% works

im fairly sure it had the same whilst trying to instal daemon tools it would keep asking for a restarting and never go anywhere with the instalion process.

anyone know another program that can be used to mount images?

As stated before I have zero problems with Alcohol 120% (64-bit win 7RC) I have 2 virtual drives and they work like a charm. Why not download the eval copy and give it a try?

As stated before I have zero problems with Alcohol 120% (64-bit win 7RC) I have 2 virtual drives and they work like a charm. Why not download the eval copy and give it a try?

I also have zero problems with Alcohol 120% on the 64-bit Edition of Win 7 RC.. ;) Works like a charm all the time... :)

yes from 7077 back to 7000 had problems with alcohol 120%/52% and daemon tools but as of 7100 they should both be working as long as you have the latest versions it was all to do with the vrtual cd/dvd drive software not being compatable with the way win7 does things but as of alcohol120% 1.98 build 7612 the virtual drive works fine as does the rest of the app

instead of complaining do some research/testing first, that is the purpose of forums. Quid Pro Quo. Do you forget Windoze 7 is only RC1? Did you all make it your sole OS? If so you're in trouble.

I have Adobe Photoshop CS4, Premiere Pro, Encore, Acrobat and all's fine. No crashes and windows update is working fine.

DON`T INSTALL THAT AGAIN.....!
DON`T KEEP TRYIN......!
maybe ur hardware ,prossecor,vga card.RAM not supported
i had that problem. leave it for a day or two then try again. restart a few times, ven if you don't usually shut down your computer. it now works for me!

Office 2010 Technical Preview

I installed Office 2010 Technical Preview on Windows 7 Release Candidate 1, and had problems for 2 days with updates. After a few restarts, and a few retries, it's now working fine.:razz:

Why use Office? OpenOffice is free and works just fine on RC1. I've been using it all day.

Adobe Audition 1.5 is a big no-no, don't even try installing it! All my other music apps work fine (Reason 4, Fruity Loops 8, Ableton Live 7 & 8 and Mackie Tracktion 3).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom