Windows 7 BSOD owning me 1-2 times a day desperate ,desperate, desperate x 1000 times ...

Zvaka

3 years ago i bought a new PC ...was saving for it for a long long time....so i got what i could afford and for me in that time that was much ... anyways that PC is getting BSOD so meny times , and in so menu different occasions i stoped to keep track when it goes ill just name here the most situations when i happend : while watching streaming videos on internet (that stoped after 2 years (( was a big prob at the time cos of youtube and similiar sites))) then i most games that are " new " at that time, and menu more... i had crashes like 2-3 times a day ....i tryed to go to people that i bought pc from...thay just reinstalled system and pc worked for arround 2-3 months then again BSOD all the time 2 times a day at least.... last time thay changed my motherboard...to same tipe just different mboard.... and it stoped for 6 months...then again it started ... i got latest 25 + minidumpes for any kind person to help me before i kill me or this pc .... BSOD pwning me 2-3 times a day every day...i tryed getting latest drivers for my pc ( for those that i know to do anyways ) ...btw i got whole collection of this dump files and i am considering reinstalling win for 10 00000 time...witch gives me 1 month BSOD free time :(((( please ....please... killl me or fix this for me.... PS: i will be here online 24/7 for any questions or for anything i can help/do for you....

Attachments

• DUMPS.rar
    525.9 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Update the following drivers:
RtHDMIVX.sys 6/17/2008 and RTKVHD64.sys 7/3/2008 from here Realtek double check them both in the C:\Windows\System32\Drivers folder and make sure that update takes care of them both.
and
Rt64win7.sys 2/26/2009 from here Realtek labeled Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1477671) 7.049 2011/12/1 5701k
Uninstall AVG using the programs and features applet in the control panel and follow that up by running this AVG - Download tools and utilities (get the correct version for your architecture)
Replace with Link Removed due to 404 Error.
If Blue Screens persist attach latest dump files in future posts.
Regards
Randy

Did all of the above and check in sys32 .... all dates are fine now to date and all...avg deleted..installed program above...i did all 100% still crashes.... 5 times.... ill send 2 plz check ...

Attachments

• DUMPS.rar
    43.7 KB · Views: 166
You're in safe hands here dude, Just relax a little while some of us get some sleep. Will be straight back on your case when we wake/stop watching tv.

[FONT=&quot]Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder[/FONT]

i did the whole thing....thank you again for helping me Randy
here is the "thing"
ps : if you want me to reinstall the whole system again or do anything that u think is nessesery that's np

Attachments

• Seven Forums.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
I don't suspect that re-installing the system would do anything to actually cure your problem overall in the long run. Although I do not understand how doing so, has in the past, evidently resolves the problem for a month or months in some cases, unless you are subsequently in the interim adding back problematic software or hardware. I cannot find anything in any of your dump files that would indicate a problem with a loaded driver so only you would be able to consider and resolve this issue especially if it might involve any potentially dodgy peripherals.
According to page 18 of your motherboard manual it recommends when using two memory modules that you populate DDRII-1 and DDRII-2. I can't help but notice that you are currently using DDRII-3 and DDR-4. Is there something physically making it impossible for you to use the two recommended slots on your motherboard for your memory?
Let's try this;
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test on RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+
Regards
Randy
EDIT: Additionally make every effort to eliminate any potential heat issues by thoroughly cleaning system fans, paying particular attention to the CPU heatsink and cooling fan as well as any accumulated dust, dirt and debris anywhere inside the case.
Consider using Core Temp to monitor CPU temps.

Last edited:
ok i will do that and report when i can...i remember why mem slots are in 3 and 4, around 2 years ago people from the store changed the mem slots from 1-2 to 3-4 to try to help... we all thought it worked for like 1-2 months then it started again ... and after that thay changed motherboard...

Last edited:
After all the back and forth with the store folks, did they ever actually replace the memory or just swap it around to the different slots? Seems like a memory replacement would have been proposed before a motherboard replacement?

May I make a couple of suggestions. First set your ddr voltage to 2,0V and see how it goes. Also as your running a 9850 cpu try turning the htt mhz to 1800 instead of the default of 2000. Another suggestion turn Cool&Quiet off. See how it goes after doing those.

NmsUK

well...i really dont know how to do that...or you just tell me where to go ill manage from that, thanks for helping

I got a friend to come to do it all for me (he is skilled in bios settings ) ... PC worked perfectly after that... for 2 weeks... then it all started again ... seems like i got to do that whole memtest thing...or take a big BIG axe and fix it myself... :S any other ideas ?

Have you ran a full scan with Malwarebytes? It's a free program that will hunt down hard to find malware on your system.

Also, AVG & Windows 7 doesn't make for a happy marriage. There may be leftover traces of the program on your computer. It's one of the most stubborn AV's to remove, especially the IS suite.

If you've ran all of the tests that the other members suggested, and all of your hardware (including RAM, HDD & MB) are good, a reinstall may be in order. I had to reinstall mine when new, because Windows Backup wouldn't complete (I no longer use that program).

If you decide to do this, make sure beforehand that you have the most current drivers for your system, for all devices, as well as the iso or exe files to re-install your programs. And when you do reinstall, at first, just install what you need, one at a time. That way, if a particular program is the problem, the issue should duplicate itself, and you can just uninstall the program.

Finally, whatever repair was done, is there a warranty on it? Most reputable shops stands behind what they do for a minimum of 90 days. And if the computer is still under warranty, call the OEM & report the issue.

Best of Luck,
Cat

Back