Windows 7 Certain programs won't connect to the internet

I'm not sure if anybody else has got any other ideas but I'm shortly running out of them if those are all the problems that you are having and if they are not important files in your computer I suggest reinstalling window fresh and possibly move up the window 10

Protects and guards Malwarebytes Anti-Malware against malware's attempts to disable it

Malwarebytes Chameleon technologies gets Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed and running when blocked by malicious programs.

Hi I would like to know how the sfc /scannow turned out on your next reply!;):up:
Some times you may have to run it 3 times before every thing gets fixed!

Hi I would like to know how the sfc /scannow turned out on your next reply!;):up:
Some times you may have to run it 3 times before every thing gets fixed!

There were quite a few errors so i'm running it again. I'm currently downloading Chameleon and i'll check out the AV you mentioned.

Sounds good! There's always a chance the SFC /scannow won't be able to fix every thing. You might start thinking about a fresh install. Lets run it at least 3 times and keep our fingers crossed. Do you have any install media?? I might be able to help you with that also. I won't be on the forum all the time, but will try to check back when I can. If you can post any changes or progress, it would help me with your issues.
The more I know the better for me. I'll do my best to Get-er-done!:);) You're doing great!:up:

Also would help to know make and model in case we have to restore the OS.;) Only do that as the last option on my list!

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd give you an update. I was able to fix it. I kept running scan after scan for a while and then used Autoruns to clean up my programs at start up. I went through the registry and got rid of a bunch of stuff that didn't do a clean uninstall. Then I used the SuperAntiSpyware pro trial and used the Repair Broken Network Connection (WinSock LSP chain) utility, Reset URL Prefixes utility, and the Reset Winlogon Shell utility. When I restarted everything was back to working order.

Thanks for all of your help again!

Back
Top Bottom