Windows 7 Games that Work and Games that Don't.

Is your game retail version or you downloaded from internet, cracked or someting like that? Maybe if its a cracked version...

games that work for me Rc1 32 bit with 3 gb ram and 512 video

assasins creed
burnout paradise
COD 4
Counter Strike 1.6
Crysis
Dead Space
End War
Flatout Ultimate Carnage
Half Life, Opposing Forces, Blue Shift
Hawx
GTA IV
Medal Of Honor Airborne
Mercenaries 2 World in Flames
NFS Most Wanted
Prince Of Persia The Journey Begins
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Enemy Territories
Sniper Art Of Victory
Soldier Of Fortune Payback,
Swat 4, The Stetchov Sindicate,
Timeshift
Turok

No ways man, I bought Prototype. I have been on the Prototype forums and there are a lot of weird problems with the game, maybe this is a new one... :(

No ways man, I bought Prototype. I have been on the Prototype forums and there are a lot of weird problems with the game, maybe this is a new one... :(. The cool thing is I work in a gaming store, so I've got no need to get cracked stuff.

"Prototype" working fine on mine (using ALchemy to enable EAX support works a treat for most EAX games i've tried)
"Arma2" (latest patch)
"Bound in Blood :- Call of Jaurez 2"
"Overlord 2"

Last edited:
I've been trying to find a way to play Dungeon Siege LOA, but I haven't managed, yet. Has anyone managed to get this one working, yet?

-Khalaq

"Prototype" working fine on mine (using ALchemy to enable EAX support works a treat for most EAX games i've tried)
"Arma2" (latest patch)
"Bound in Blood :- Call of Jaurez 2"
"Overlord 2"

did you have any trouble installing call of juarez 2 - bound in blood?

i hear the game is short, but i liked the first one

which OS are you running? 32 or 64 bit?

Zoo Tycoon 2 does not work with Windows 7 (and from the research I've done, Vista as well) due to RAM issues. Following the steps below fixed my problem.

Error Message: You need at least 256 MB of system memory to run Zoo Tycoon 2. (xxx MB detected).

Problem Resolution:

1. Open the start menu
2. Click Run...
3. Type 'msconfig' and hit ENTER
4. Look for the Boot tab (this should be the 2nd tab from the left)
5. Click Advanced Options...
6. Tick the box beside Maximum Memory and set the number to a high amount (I set mine to 4096)
7. Reboot and run Zoo Tycoon 2 again

well i decided to just get the game, it runs fine on x64 7077, just make sure your audio is set to 48 KHz or it crashes in the opening scene

Windows 7 RC1 Bld 7100 64Bit

Games that run:
Combat Mission Afrika Corps
Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin
Cod 2 (Install with Admin Priv & then WIn XP Compatibility Mode)
COD 4
LOTR - The Return of the King
Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion

Problem Game: Farcry (Installs Ok but does not respond when attempting to run)
Have tried Win XP compat mode - still no dice (using AMD 64 bit patch and ECU Files)

Win 7 7264 x86

Bioshock works, except - I only get sound during certain cut scenes and hacking, not during regular gameplay
Feel this is an Audio Driver issue, may try reinstalling using Vista or XP compatibility and see if that works.
Have tried numerous other fixes which don't work. I have not tried any other games.

Reinstalling using compatibility mode did not work

Last edited:

Installed with no issues at all.....yea its short but the multiplayer is where it really shines....and mines x64 OS

Workin

I have the 32 bit Release Candidate version of Windows 7 build 7100
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Working:
- Battlefield 2142 + Northern Strike
- Age of Empires III + Expansions (War Chiefs, Asian Dynasties)

Not Working:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its funny. It said that AOE III was incompatible with 7 when I installed it but it works fine.

Working

- Battlefield 2
- Call of Duty 4
- Archlord
- Counter Strike: Source
- FEAR 2

- Ventrilo
- TeamSpeak
- Xfire

Not Working

-
Rappelz

Hello guys. I have the Windows 7 RC 7100 (32 bits) and installed Archlord, don't works here :frown:. Before this game worked fine in my Windows Vista :confused:.

My system configuration is:

AMD Turion 64 x2 Mobile Technology TL-60 2.00 GHz
3 GB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 XT

Thx guys, please help me!!

=)

I played these games at Windows 7 RC Build 7100 :

*Wolfenstein
*Prototype
*Call of Duty 2 & 4
*Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 & Tiberium Wars
*Godfather I & II
*Knight Online
*Battlefield 2

*Call of Juarez : Bound in Blood

:cool:

I got a 7600 rtm from windows 7. Update the ghaphic card and install Archolord. It's work now, but without widescreen.

I got a 7600 rtm from windows 7. Update the ghaphic card and install Archolord. It's work now, but without widescreen.

theres a well known glitch in Nvidia drivers win 7 that doesnt display the correct information on the nvidia panel in regards to the screen aspect settings...it always shows as locked on "use displays built in scaling" once applied...however if you change the setting and apply the effect works just says its on default still.

Back